What's new

Mods with best built-in battery life for MTL

yeah, I think you are right ... it should just cut the power down to a maximum of 10-15w or whatever and let you carry on vaping though. My SXK zero mini's do that and they are cheap 2 year old mods!

Yes, I wish they would all do something like that. There are several hardware/firmware options they can do. As it stands now, mAh ratings on their own don't mean much if low voltage cut-offs are different mod to mod. They'll need to add a battery life rating at constant power/resistance ... I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than seeing this ))

yeah I thought the same... I've not had a kanger product since I first started vaping, so I'm keen to see what this is like.

Their tanks were some of the best for a good while, hadn't heard anything bad about their mods either.

Last edited:
I have one of these on the way which might be another option

https://www.healthcabin.net/kangertech-vola-100w-box-mod-p/17135.html

kangertech has fallen out of favour over the last year with most people but I thought it looked like a nice little mod, I won't know for a while though.
Battery life might not be that amazing even on mtl serious. Why would they make a 100w mod with a 2000mah battery? If I ran my tc40w (2200mah) at 35w I'd be lucky to last a couple of hours. Even using it at 12w it lasts about a day and a half
Does look a nice mod tho.

Battery life might not be that amazing even on mtl serious. Why would they make a 100w mod with a 2000mah battery? If I ran my tc40w (2200mah) at 35w I'd be lucky to last a couple of hours. Even using it at 12w it lasts about a day and a half
Does look a nice mod tho.

to be honest if it lasts a day I don't really mind too much, only vape between 8 and 12w ... it's hard to say though, my 3000 mah snowwolf's last a lot longer than my pico with a 3000 mah sony VTC6 in it.... getting on for double I would say. I only get 24 hours out of the pico. I'll get a couple of days out of the snowwolf.

I have enough mods that I don't need to worry too much though, I'll take small, light and compact over battery life. :)

Looking forward to yout thoughts on the kanger. They've put a couple of high mah mods out recently.
I've always been a coolfire 4 fan for long life mtl vaping with no surprises.
The plus was marked up as 3200mah but I believe testing put it much higher. All I know is it lasts

Looking forward to yout thoughts on the kanger. They've put a couple of high mah mods out recently.
I've always been a coolfire 4 fan for long life mtl vaping with no surprises.
The plus was marked up as 3200mah but I believe testing put it much higher. All I know is it lasts

yeah, it's hard to knock the coolfires. My mate had the original (40w?) version for almost 2 years as his only mod, so that served him well.

I’m using the Tarot Nano. Never really measured how long the battery will last before it needs recharging. 2500mah though lasts me easily all day @ around 11-13w. It is a nice stealthy little mod & IMO the feel & quality of it is excellent. Purchased as a kit from Fog Mansion with 10% discount

I’m using the Tarot Nano. Never really measured how long the battery will last before it needs recharging. 2500mah though lasts me easily all day @ around 11-13w. It is a nice stealthy little mod & IMO the feel & quality of it is excellent. Purchased as a kit from Fog Mansion with 10% discount

Thanks for that, was looking for feedback on the Tarot Nano at that range, the Revenger Mini doesn't last a day although it has the same battery capacity.

The ipower 80w is quite amazing really. Small, lasts a long while and 22-24mm tanks/drippers look good on it. I wanted the wood finish one but only had silver in stock which is still nice. I feel more comfortable using a well known branded mod with built in battery and safety stuff so 5000mah is a real bonus.

Have used eleaf before and was put off by how cheap they felt but this is a huge upgrade in build quality over some of their previous mods.

Thanks for that, was looking for feedback on the Tarot Nano at that range, the Revenger Mini doesn't last a day although it has the same battery capacity.

Obviously depends on whether or not you chain vape. Out of habit I plug it into the computer when I get to work so never really think about the battery running out. Like I say, I’m more than pleased with it. The USB that comes with the kit is braided which to me just solidifies the quality & effort that’s gone into it.

Another mod I have that I bought on its own is the Wismec Sinuous FJ200
This has a 4600mah built in battery. I use this for my Sub-ohm tanks. I got it from Vaping 101 but it appears to be out of stock at the minute.
Here’s a link anyway for you to check it out if you want

https://vaping101.co.uk/products/wismec-sinuous-fj200-tc-box-mod

Lee

Back
Top Bottom