What's new

Manabush Firewater

doktordyper

Postman
Currently vaping some Firewater No 1, 12mg, in a Dvarw. Nice flavour but I find the throat hit incredibly harsh. I also get the start of a headache if I take more than half a dozen drags. I’m down to 10 watts and it’s still harsh. It’s 50/50 and I normally vape Chef’s RY- Whore mixed up at 70PG.

The only Manabush I’veused previously is the Nokomis range which was fine.

I wondered how people have found this stuff compares to other liquids. The only possibility I can think of is that they’ve sent me 18mg by mistake.

Last edited:
Currently vaping some Firewater No 1, 12mg, in a Dvarw. Nice flavour but I find the throat hit incredibly harsh. I also get the start of a headache if I take more than half a dozen drags. I’m down to 10 watts and it’s still harsh. It’s 50/50 and I normally vape Chef’s RY- Whore mixed up at 70PG.

The only Manabush I’veused previously is the Nokomis range which was fine.

I wondered how people have found this stuff compares to other liquids. The only possibility I can think of is that they’ve sent me 18mg by mistake.
It’s possible, in the way that anything is, somewhere. But it’s very unlikely that you got 18mg instead of 12. I’m currently vaping no.2 at 10w, 1.42 ohms, 3.8w, and I have a headache too, if that helps. Not sure if it’s the Firewater or all the wine last night.....

I've dropped ZT a text, I'm sure he'll pop in when he can :)

Last edited:
I’m currently vaping 12mg no 1 in a true tank at .7ohm 15 watts

It does have a kick - but it’s a cigar flavour ... it’s kinda supposed to

I also have a headache - but then I also have a half empty bottle of 57% Manchester gin from last night (cheers @Jimmydids !) so it’s almost definitely that as I don’t have a headache at any other point vaping the same @doktordyper - can you give me the batch number please?

It maybe for you that in this range you will be better off with 9mg - the bourbon isn’t harsh as a rule - if there is something making it feel stronger than your normal vapes it’s likely the cigar flavouring or the spice flavouring we use in it (the bourbon actualky smoothes the flavour out to much - so we use a tweak of spice flavour I g to bring it back up) - maybe your sensitive to that.

I can send you some 9mg see how you get on with that?

Thanks very much for all the replies.

@ZT LOT is 300718

You could be right about the flavouring although the difference is so great I would be surprised if it was just that. If you have any stockists down here (Portsmouth) I’ll get a bottle of 6mg and mix them together. It’d be a shame to waste the stuff I’ve got.

That’s the batch I’m vaping - it’s fine here ... a flavour sensitivity perhaps?

Pm incomming

Interesting, the firewater is the only premade liquid I’ve had around the last while, and I do find it seems stronger than my own homebrew 12mg. But I was assuming that maybe my 72mg nick has degraded a little bit after a year and a few months in the freezer.

@ZT very kindly sent me a bottle of 6mg and 9mg. Vaping the 9 in the Dvarw right now and it’s far better.

Now I’m not concentrating on the negatives, the flavour of this stuff is incredible. I’m trying not to sit here chain vaping it. That will give me a headache.

My suspicion in this case is perhaps a slight sensitivity to the spice flavouring we use in this.

When we were developing and added the bourbon to the tobacco the flavour was awesome - but - it did cut down on some of the spicy impact from the cigar, so to counteract this we used a spice flavouring to bring it back in again - I suspect that that spice for a small number of ppl (which has a bit of a kick) and the higher Mg together probably has just pushed the kick over the edge in Andy’s case.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom