What's new

Manabush concentrate

Tray Virus

Postman
Been vaping last 2 years and finally gotten down to 1ml nic in my juice but I slipped up a few weeks back and started smoking cigs for over a week.
I’ve broken the habit of smoking and upped my nic level to 3mg DL style vaping as well as trying mtl style vaping with 12mg nic.
I am now hooked on mtl vaping but I am finding it 2 harsh with 12mg and want to lower the nic level but I am unsure what level nic I should go for??
Mtl vaping is more of a treat for me as I have a few puffs 1st thing in the morning again mid afternoon and few more puffs in the evening.
I am going to try Manabush eliquid but need help on what nic strength I should go for???
My set up is a wismec cb80 combined with Cthulhu hastur rta and i vape a tank of eliquid a day.
Is there any DL vapers that also vape Mtl?? What nic do you guys vape mtl.
I suppose i could always add 6mg nic in my juice and see how it go’s??
Sorry for dumb questions

Been vaping last 2 years and finally gotten down to 1ml nic in my juice but I slipped up a few weeks back and started smoking cigs for over a week.
I’ve broken the habit of smoking and upped my nic level to 3mg DL style vaping as well as trying mtl style vaping with 12mg nic.
I am now hooked on mtl vaping but I am finding it 2 harsh with 12mg and want to lower the nic level but I am unsure what level nic I should go for??
Mtl vaping is more of a treat for me as I have a few puffs 1st thing in the morning again mid afternoon and few more puffs in the evening.
I am going to try Manabush eliquid but need help on what nic strength I should go for???
My set up is a wismec cb80 combined with Cthulhu hastur rta and i vape a tank of eliquid a day.
Is there any DL vapers that also vape Mtl?? What nic do you guys vape mtl.
I suppose i could always add 6mg nic in my juice and see how it go’s??
Sorry for dumb questions
If the 12mg nic is too strong try 6mg with the Manabush originals, or if you fancy the Firewater range they do it in a 9mg ...... which is perfect for me - I usually vape 12mg but like the 9mg in that.

My plan is 2 try all of the Manabush eliquids
Crewella in time.
I will try 9mg the firewater range for sure.
Do you buy the ready mixed eliquids?

My plan is 2 try all of the Manabush eliquids
Crewella in time.
I will try 9mg the firewater range for sure.
Do you buy the ready mixed eliquids?
Yep, as I tend to vape 12mg (or 9) I find it easier to get the pre-made. I have a Hastur Mini, by the way. Do try them all, I'm a big fan. What type of flavours do you tend to like?

I vape both DTL and MTL. When DTL I'm on 3mg, MTL I'm on 6mg.

As Crewella says, if 12mg is too harsh, 6 is the next step for Nokomis range of Manabush but Firewater range does give you a 9mg option so that also might be worth a try.

I bought my Hastur Mini a few months ago now and has never had any other liquid apart from Firewater No. 3 6mg in.

Thank you for your replies Chris k and Crewella.
I vape all sorts of juice tbh, DTL I’ve been vaping boss shots eliquid and mainly fruity flavours and deserts.
I like to try all the flavours and even flavours I do not like after trying I do eventually vape it until it’s all gone, nothing wrong with trial and error regarding vape flavours I say.
A college at work uses a mtl set up with tobacco flavours and I often have a few puffs of his, that’s why I think I should try a nice tobacco flavour just to set me up for the day.
Just been reading up about the firewater range of eliquid and I think I should try that also.
Ball park figure when I order this ejuice will be 9mg nic when ordering any of the firewater eliquid and 6mg nic when ordering any of the Nokomis range I think.
I take it Crewella you only vape mtl? How much eliquid do you vape in a course of a week?
Mtl is all new as you know and both of your replies are highly appreciative to me ty

I vape all sorts of juice tbh, DTL I’ve been vaping boss shots eliquid and mainly fruity flavours and deserts.
I like to try all the flavours and even flavours I do not like after trying I do eventually vape it until it’s all gone, nothing wrong with trial and error regarding vape flavours I say.
A college at work uses a mtl set up with tobacco flavours and I often have a few puffs of his, that’s why I think I should try a nice tobacco flavour just to set me up for the day.
Just been reading up about the firewater range of eliquid and I think I should try that also.
Ball park figure when I order this ejuice will be 9mg nic when ordering any of the firewater eliquid and 6mg nic when ordering any of the Nokomis range I think.
I take it Crewella you only vape mtl? How much eliquid do you vape in a course of a week?
Mtl is all new as you know and both of your replies are highly appreciative to me ty
Yes, I'm very much an MTL vaper - I get through less than 3ml a day, sometimes only 2ml. It's not really a 'true' tobacco flavour, but if you like fruits, and lime especially, try the Firewater No2. I don't much like fruit flavours, but I loooooove this one, and the tobacco just gives it an edge and stops it being at all sickly.. :D

Last edited:

If it's tobacco you want, you can't really go wrong with the Nokomis range of Manabush. Omusa is hands down my favourite but Nokomis is also a cracking liquid. To be fair, only one I'm not keen on is Coyote but that's just because I can't stand coconut.

Firewater is a tough one as I like all 3. Favourite is No. 3, my other half a favourite is No. 1 and a friend (@Huggett ) favourite is No. 2! So... Pick the one that appeals to you, you can't really go wrong!

Reckon you will be fine going with 6mg Nokomis and 9mg Firewater. Good call that one.

If it's tobacco you want, you can't really go wrong with the Nokomis range of Manabush. Omusa is hands down my favourite but Nokomis is also a cracking liquid. To be fair, only one I'm not keen on is Coyote but that's just because I can't stand coconut.

Firewater is a tough one as I like all 3. Favourite is No. 3, my other half a favourite is No. 1 and a friend (@Huggett ) favourite is No. 2! So... Pick the one that appeals to you, you can't really go wrong!

Reckon you will be fine going with 6mg Nokomis and 9mg Firewater. Good call that one.
No.2 is favourite on DTL because the lime and cola is more punchy.

No.3 is favourite on MTL

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

I ordered 2 50ml short fill juices from Manabush online websight, I took into account the recommendations of flavours and I ordered OMUSA and FIRE WATER #3 for starters On a Friday and I received my order Monday morning.
I was then puzzled as I was not sure how much nic I should add so I phoned the number on Manabush web-sight and chatted to a guy there, He advised me not to add my own nicotine juice as I would water down the flavours and to get the best vaping experience I should of ordered the same flavour juices in nicotine base! That’s something I did not and have not taken into consideration in all my time of vaping and mixing my own juices.
The guy asked me what nicotine strength I was after and he advised me what I needed, he then brought up my order and said he will
Post the nicotine shots out ASAP free of charge and to his word I received them this morning the day after the phone call.
I am truly stoked and very thankful for there service and advise and free nicotine shots, tbh I felt a little awkward as I’ve never gotten anything sent out to me free of charge.
Great customer service and support.
I’ve been vaping like a chimney today just so I could try the Omusa and firewater#3 in the same set up and I must say these juices are excellent and so full of flavours.
Thank you once again for all the advice as these juices are so flavoursome.

Back
Top Bottom