What's new

Looking to buy a quality MTL set up for a present

redchris

Postman
My missus turns 40 in a few weeks and is an MTL vaper. She has a Dicodes Tiny and Kayfun Mini V3 which she loves (obviously) for it's looks almost as much as the vape. I'd like to buy her a new top notch (within reason!) tank and mod. I guess my budget is up to £150ish. Any suggestions for something that looks stylish (subjective I know) and vapes like a dream?

Thanks folks

I got mine a Pico resin and Nautilus Mini and bunged a spare 30Q in it and she loves it and (more importantly given her track record) hasn't completely destroyed them yet.*

Edit.. it's maybe too cheap and mainstream.. could get her two, I suppose.

* I did add a caged tank section to the Nautilus order to be on the safe side.

Haha at getting 2. Is the Nautilus rebuildable? Think I've got one somewhere that takes manufactured coils. Did me head in.

Haha at getting 2. Is the Nautilus rebuildable? Think I've got one somewhere that takes manufactured coils. Did me head in.
Sorry, just realised you'd gone to the trouble of adding links - thanks. Can't be doing with those coils!

Thanks for the reply. How does the prime compare to the V3 mini? And how's the Squape? Do you have one?

no I don't, sorry ...... but if someone was buying me a present I'd choose the squape. :D

I had the Prime clone, I thought it was alright but a lot of people really liked it and it is 'proper' MTL... I just figured that if she likes the V3 mini she'll probably like the prime.

no I don't, sorry ...... but if someone was buying me a present I'd choose the squape. :D

I had the Prime clone, I thought it was alright but a lot of people really liked it and it is 'proper' MTL... I just figured that if she likes the V3 mini she'll probably like the prime.
Just looked at a couple of reviews of the Squape. It looks awesome, I think you've found me a new tank - cheers!

Now for a stylish looking quality mod. I always liked the look of the Dot Mods. Would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

Just looked at a couple of reviews of the Squape. It looks awesome, I think you've found me a new tank - cheers!

Now for a stylish looking quality mod. I always liked the look of the Dot Mods. Would appreciate any thoughts or suggestions.

again not ever used one but ...

https://www.vapourcore.com/dotmod-limited-edition-purple-dotbox-75w-box-mod.html

... with the purple squape on top ... that would be pretty special if she likes purple. .... Pretty much £200 all in though.

Back
Top Bottom