What's new

KHW Dvarw MTL

im discovering it really doesnt want much cotton

This is definitely my experience so far as well. I’ve settled on a straight wick, so no s or m style, just a small piece of cotton straight through the coil with the ends resting against the holes. Seems to be nice and saturated all the time and has the best flavour of all the wicks I’ve tried so far.

The only negative I've found so far is that if you get a bit of juice/condensation in the reducer hole, it's difficult to clear it. So I've been using a touch more cotton. Enough to touch the deck and soak up any spare. I'm also very careful when priming, get the coil wet by priming the tails only

Unlikely to find it initially in the UK buddy as its a new release in clone form. Fastech is your most reliable option and they stock all sizes.

I have read through this thread 2times and I could not find the answer :banghead:
How is the airflow(with the 1.2mm restrictor ) compared to other well known rtas like Prime or berserker?

I ordered mine from 3F Vape it is in stock and shipped already. Probably two weeks out from arriving.

Soon you’ll be all converted (evil mad laughter)
If not you can always forward it to me [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom