What's new

Kayfun Prime - Leaking Issues

I am definitely gonna try that trick as it seems to work for a lot of ppl. I purchased two from different clones, one is from KF and the other is YFTK . I’m using the KF one at the moment.

[emoji119][emoji106][emoji106] Thanks
I think the YFTK clone is the best of the ones I have tried, the jfc won't need to be opened as much with 50:50 liquids because it's less viscous, I use 50:50 liquids and about 1 turn is usually ok

I think the YFTK clone is the best of the ones I have tried, the jfc won't need to be opened as much with 50:50 liquids because it's less viscous, I use 50:50 liquids and about 1 turn is usually ok

Thanks for telling me and it seems that close gets the vote out of the rest. I think I twisted it way to much with 50:50. Will try it and thanks for tip [emoji106][emoji106][emoji4]

Thank you all, the KF is wicking! I followed all the tips and no leaking. Right now I am just testing my Ohms and seeing where my sweet spot is, it’s been awhile since I vaped so it feels weird. I know on the subtank with a 1ohm build, I like 25.5ohms and I vape mainly mints aniseed menthol types.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji3]

25.5 Watts sounds quite high, I usually vape 1 ohm coils at around 13.5 Watts, stops your liquid burning

I’ve def had to replace o rings on Prime clones I had. The one that caused leaking on mine was the one below build deck that helps with the juice flow seal. How far are you opening the JFC? I found with the clones that I don’t need to open it as much as on authentic. With 50/50 liquid I’m only doing 1-1.5 turns of the tank.
Exactly this. I had the same problem and it was this I ring causing it switched out and no more issues

Thanks for suggesting, the only reason why I don’t think it’s that is cause it didn’t leak the first time, but I was using 70/30. This time around I used 50/50 hmmmmm. I dont think it would hurt to put proper O rings in [emoji106][emoji106]

no problem, when I had mine they were noticeably not very good, the JFC would be fine then it would start to feel a bit janky and it got worse over time.

I’m lost, Just now I was getting a burnt taste with this KP but I’m not sure if it’s cause I turned it up to 22.5 watts or the fact that I let the tank get quite empty before I filled it again, anyway,the cotton was black [emoji23]. I always vaped my subtank mini at around 22-25 watts with no issues, but I didn’t always start at that wattage.

I’m lost, Just now I was getting a burnt taste with this KP but I’m not sure if it’s cause I turned it up to 22.5 watts or the fact that I let the tank get quite empty before I filled it again, anyway,the cotton was black [emoji23]. I always vaped my subtank mini at around 22-25 watts with no issues, but I didn’t always start at that wattage.
I would try taking the tank apart, remove the wick and dispose of it, burn the coil and scrape all the crap off it, wash the build deck under the hot tap, dry the build deck, wick it, juice up the wick, put the atty back together open the jfc 1 turn and try vaping at 13 Watts The kf is much better under these conditions

I would try taking the tank apart, remove the wick and dispose of it, burn the coil and scrape all the crap off it, wash the build deck under the hot tap, dry the build deck, wick it, juice up the wick, put the atty back together open the jfc 1 turn and try vaping at 13 Watts The kf is much better under these conditions

Yeah thanks, I’ll do all of that before I vape on it again.13 watts seems very low to me, I have never vaped at 15 on my subtank mini, which I think is a strong vape, due to the style of the tank. I will try it from 15 and see if I get the flavour I want, if not I’ll go up slowly. [emoji106][emoji106]

Hi, everything seemed to wick well after a few pulls. Now I’m getting nasty dry hits! I started on 15watts so I came all the way down and dry burnt taste.

Cheers ‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom