What's new

Kayfun [lite]

Am in love. It may just be the perfect tank for me. I can't criticise it at all.

I am really glad to hear you say that. As usual the delivery at my doorstep will take a bit longer but I am looking forward to it.

I am hoping it will copy the draw of the original I have been using daily since I started vaping with the bonus of being free from the bottom screw.
(Even with the glass Trippy Tips tank & bottom fill by unscrewing the base it’s a leaking risk).

I am really glad to hear you say that. As usual the delivery at my doorstep will take a bit longer but I am looking forward to it.

I am hoping it will copy the draw of the original I have been using daily since I started vaping with the bonus of being free from the bottom screw.
(Even with the glass Trippy Tips tank & bottom fill by unscrewing the base it’s a leaking risk).

Everything on it is so easy and simple. I would be surprised if you didn't like/ love it.

I'm so close to getting one - I'm wary that it will gurgle like the Kayfun mini V3 and Kayfun 4

I bought the alternative airflow posts (at great expense) from Svoemesto - and they have transformed the Prime - I might wait and see if the bottom falls out of the second hand Prime market...

So, mine arrived this morning and it’s fantastic - no gurgling, that perfect KF vape and such a small good looking package - chuffed.

I’ve got it sat on my new limelight Pylon Stabwood DNA75C - it’s a real treat.

Oh, and no whistling unlike the original KF Lite +

IMG_0516.jpg

So, mine arrived this morning and it’s fantastic - no gurgling, that perfect KF vape and such a small good looking package - chuffed.

I’ve got it sat on my new limelight Pylon Stabwood DNA75C - it’s a real treat.

Oh, and no whistling unlike the original KF Lite +

View attachment 185981

Stunning. What diameter is your one and how much does it hold?

Stunning. What diameter is your one and how much does it hold?

Thanks mate.

22mm and 2ml. Although I did buy the extension kit as well which takes it to 4ml, I’ve yet to try it though

Thanks mate.

22mm and 2ml. Although I did buy the extension kit as well which takes it to 4ml, I’ve yet to try it though

I have mine in 4ml mode and it's still quite petite.

If you don't like it, I will buy it off you. Already thinking of getting a second one.

If you don't like it, I will buy it off you. Already thinking of getting a second one.

I am quite sure I will like it [emoji3]
There were some strong suggestions that Steamtuners were planning on the release of different tank options so you might have to invest in a second one just to get a second base for the soon to be (glass??) tank.

Back
Top Bottom