What's new

Kayfun [lite]

28g Ni80. 2.5 ID, 8 wraps slightly spaced. About 1.1 Ohm. Running at anywhere between 13 to 15 watts.

0.17ohms?
Is that awhole new world of TC?

Yup, as long as the wire is long enough to generate resistance changes the mod can sense, it's all good. I believe Tubby called it resistive sensitivity. For NiFe30 anything above 0.15 works fine.

Yup, as long as the wire is long enough to generate resistance changes the mod can sense, it's all good. I believe Tubby called it resistive sensitivity. For NiFe30 anything above 0.15 works fine.
0.12ohm works fine (dual coiled) in Supreme V2. 8 wraps 28AWG 3mm dia :2thumbsup:

13 -14w
Try dropping a wrap and set your coil ever so slightly spaced.
That way there will be room between the coils for the gunk to collect so you'll find they last a bit longer.

I never space my coils at all so this might be a shout, I heard from somewhere (or someone) that spacing coils is better only for TC but thinking back cant see how it would be a negative for wattage vaping!

I never space my coils at all so this might be a shout, I heard from somewhere (or someone) that spacing coils is better only for TC but thinking back cant see how it would be a negative for wattage vaping!
Tbh i just tease them apart very slightly.
I do leave the cotton pretty loose in this tank.
Just slight resistance.

Roll your wire as you would normally and then pull it open on the winder and then squish it back together and it should spring back slightly spaced.
At present I have ni80 mtl Clapton running at .8 ohms at 16.5 watts. A little lower than I usually run and it gets toastie if I chain pull but I have a lovely lovely vape.

I have also noticed that I get gurgling if I dont space my coils with the kflite. The spacing seems to keep the cotton away from the af and removes any gurgle.

Last edited:
Roll your wire as you would normally and then pull it open on the winder and then squish it back together and it should spring back slightly spaced.
At present I have ni80 mtl Clapton running at .8 ohms at 16.5 watts. A little lower than I usually run and it gets toastie if I chain pull but I have a lovely lovely vape.

I have also noticed that I get gurgling if I dont space my coils with the kflite. The spacing seems to keep the cotton away from the af and removes any gurgle.
It along with the hastur mini is definitely my most used atty and your spot on. The cotton needs to give the chimney a wide birth or it can dribble.

I’ve just ordered my 3rd KF lite, my other atties are going into retirement. Really superb vape and easy to maintain. Love it!

Just replaced the oring that seals the chimney section and now I can’t undo the base without removing the 510 pin. Not happy

Back
Top Bottom