What's new

Kayfun [lite]

I think it was the bouncing smilieys playing their part too.
Must admit to probably being a little over excited about the release of this rta, & am guilty of using emojis without due care & attention :rotflmao:

Me too, also ordered the long kit without any problems at all
That’s good to know. They don’t seem to have any of the 22mm extension kits available. Are you UK based? Would be handy to get the extra capacity, but 2ml will be fine to start :)

Hi @4Dee , yes I live in UK and I got the 24mm one with the 24mm extension Kit, that's 5ml of juice altogether :), for some reason I like big attys, can't wait to get my hands on it.

Hi @4Dee , yes I live in UK and I got the 24mm one with the 24mm extension Kit, that's 5ml of juice altogether :), for some reason I like big attys, can't wait to get my hands on it.
Thanks for that, it’s really useful to know :2thumbsup: The 22mm suits more of the mods I’ve got, but if it proves to be a good tank, I’ve got some mods that would suit the 24mm one too!

I'll spice things up
2019-02-22 12.22.12 1.jpg
2019-02-22 12.35.44 1.jpg

Oh, and it will not look 10/10 on 22/24mm tube mods, keep that in mind ;) it's slightly wider at the bottom, like 0.5mm or so

Back
Top Bottom