What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

i also have the aerokon pin they sell on that site. it seems to whistle compared to the one that comes with the deck, without the hole at top portion. at $2.99, it shouldnt break the bank if you want to try it. but i prefer to use the original pin.
You dont happen to have a link to the one that doesnt whistle do you? Dont want the whistler as id hate it

@Razuddin, id wait for others to chime in before placing the order, so you can save on shipping. i might be adjusting it way too tight, causing the whistle.

the 2021 deck should have a pin included. thats what i use.

this is the pin that whistles on me- https://www.3fvape.com/misc/47806-y...-silver-316-stainless-steel.html#.YC_eVsoRWf0

can anyone else chime in on their experience with the aerokon mtl pro upgrade pin? would be much appreciated.

that’s interesting, the new pin doesn’t whistle at all for me. i find it a lot better than the installed one, it’s quieter and works better if you tighten it up. the other one still seemed to threaten a bit wheezy for me.

get the deck and it should have a pin included. can anyone else chime on their experience with the aerokon mtl pro upgrade pin?
@mototoo i wonder if yours has a fault? maybe the qc is poor?
could be. id set it up to a peaceful vape. then after awhile, out comes the whistling. need to readjust to get it quiet again.

I'm using a couple of genuines and I've had no whistles.
That said I don't doubt some will. It seems some folks draw style clashes with certain tanks.
I'd definitely give the genuine pin a try as it's cheap enough to see if it helps.

Back
Top Bottom