What's new

Kayfun Lite Plus.

thinking of ordering one from 3fvape to try. SXK or YFTK?
Any recommendations?
Sxk is usually a guarantee you'll get a good one. Ytfk isn't a manufacturer but a buying brand so the quality can vary slightly even on the same model. Some could be made by coppervape others ultron ect. They've been pretty solid over the last few years but tend to be more expensive due to the profit going to the manufacturer then the ytfk share.
I've seen a few genuine regular lites show up on ebay recently due to folk switching over which are not priced much more than the clones. Worth a look.

thanks. ill get the sxk one then.
I did have a look on ebay but coudnt find any right now except the 2019 for 50.

My SXK Lite 2019 was spot on for quality.
Yeah, over said before I bought a load of sxk 's before replacing them with genuines and I have to keep them separated parts wise as you'd not know the difference baring the steel airflow screw in the early sxk ones.

Yeah, over said before I bought a load of sxk 's before replacing them with genuines and I have to keep them separated parts wise as you'd not know the difference baring the steel airflow screw in the early sxk ones.

A good problem to have I suppose

My SXK Lite 2019 was spot on for quality.
I've ordered the SXK from 3fvape.
This is my first Kayfun. Always wanted to try one since everyone raves on about the flavor of it.
Coming from Siren 2 > Hellvape MD> Bp Mods Pioneer.

I've ordered the SXK from 3fvape.
This is my first Kayfun. Always wanted to try one since everyone raves on about the flavor of it.
Coming from Siren 2 > Hellvape MD> Bp Mods Pioneer.

Look forward to your thoughts on it when it arrives.

A good problem to have I suppose
Tbh I don't give a crap either way. A number of my sxk one's have proper kayfun mtl pins and top caps but I want to keep the genuine one's separate in case I ever pass them into someone else.
hate to think I'd pass on a janky one as genuine.

Last edited:
Look forward to your thoughts on it when it arrives.
Recieved my SXK Kayfun lite.
Ordered on 20/1/21. Recieved it on 27/1/21.
One week from 3fvape which is very suprising.
Build quality is very good.
But I am not getting good flavour compared to my pioneer.
Same build in both same liquid and the Pioneer is giving me much better flavour. My usual tobacco flavour.
7 wraps coilology mtl clapton coming out at 1.25 ohms and vaping at 15 watts.

Recieved my SXK Kayfun lite.
Ordered on 20/1/21. Recieved it on 27/1/21.
One week from 3fvape which is very suprising.
Build quality is very good.
But I am not getting good flavour compared to my pioneer.
Same build in both same liquid and the Pioneer is giving me much better flavour. My usual tobacco flavour.
7 wraps coilology mtl clapton coming out at 1.25 ohms and vaping at 15 watts.

Strange that. Totally the opposite to me. Guess we all just experience flavour different.

Back
Top Bottom