What's new

It's raining mtl

I will check.
They're very small. Aspire bdc size (not the same fit though). Very clever pressure fit system so no threads to strip.
Yes, 2 coils. Both tea fibre and both mesh. 1x0.6 & 1x 1.0 ohm.
I have to say, I've been testing a lot of mesh coils of late and they've lasted far longer and offered a more flavourfull vape.
I've some beaum custard in the vaporesso skarr tank with the massive 0.15 ohm mesh coil and its now over 6 weeks old. I wanted to run it until it died and it's still as good as ever at 60w. Unheard of in my experience.

Yes, 2 coils. Both tea fibre and both mesh. 1x0.6 & 1x 1.0 ohm.
I have to say, I've been testing a lot of mesh coils of late and they've lasted far longer and offered a more flavourfull vape.
I've some beaum custard in the vaporesso skarr tank with the massive 0.15 ohm mesh coil and its now over 6 weeks old. I wanted to run it until it died and it's still as good as ever at 60w. Unheard of in my experience.
Yes I tried the .2 in the skrrr with the nano and I was literally blown away by the flavour. In fact it was too intense for me! Been trying the tiny drizzle coils but been very disappointed. Have some euc .5 ceramics to try but unable to as I’ve been parted with all my stuff temporarily. Hoping the new 1 ohm will be good

Yes I tried the .2 in the skrrr with the nano and I was literally blown away by the flavour. In fact it was too intense for me! Been trying the tiny drizzle coils but been very disappointed. Have some euc .5 ceramics to try but unable to as I’ve been parted with all my stuff temporarily. Hoping the new 1 ohm will be good
Coils are improving for sure. Yes I've had to move to older coils for older liquids too as they are just too much. 13 sins jack and pf vapes eton mess are intolerable with these newer coils. Not surprising as 0.5 ohm simple single coils where as low as it went when the flavours where mixed.
The wismec mesh coils where a tad disappointing but vaporesso and eleaf are on fire. I had little hope for the rim ones as they fit into the old Atlantis frame but they offer up excellent flavour but short life. The vaperesso ones (both skrr and baby beast size) have been incredibly good. The eleaf baby beast size where always the best in class for me.
The vaporesso pods have also been good but they are tiny coils and not designed for chain vaping. Luckily the inbuilt coil saving power throttle saves you burning them. Great for high nic though. Been using up some old juice with them.

Coils are improving for sure. Yes I've had to move to older coils for older liquids too as they are just too much. 13 sins jack and pf vapes eton mess are intolerable with these newer coils. Not surprising as 0.5 ohm simple single coils where as low as it went when the flavours where mixed.
The wismec mesh coils where a tad disappointing but vaporesso and eleaf are on fire. I had little hope for the rim ones as they fit into the old Atlantis frame but they offer up excellent flavour but short life. The vaperesso ones (both skrr and baby beast size) have been incredibly good. The eleaf baby beast size where always the best in class for me.
The vaporesso pods have also been good but they are tiny coils and not designed for chain vaping. Luckily the inbuilt coil saving power throttle saves you burning them. Great for high nic though. Been using up some old juice with them.
I was quite impressed with the aurora coil. Must get some new pods for it when China stops messing up the orders

Back
Top Bottom