What's new

It's raining mtl

Not for me in an MTL scenario specifically. More power to those that enjoy it though.

I've zero interest in it, tried the Strike 18 and found it a waste of time compared to a tank. I've no interest in squonking MTL either, as crew said, we like what we like.

I've zero interest in it, tried the Strike 18 and found it a waste of time compared to a tank. I've no interest in squonking MTL either, as crew said, we like what we like.
I'm exactly the same, I tried a few, tried squonking ........ but I can't find an advantage to them, for me, or a reason to change. So I stick with the RTAs I'm happy with. That doesn't mean they won't work for someone else, I liked the Strike 18 and the Berserker Mini MTL RDA for flavour, I just prefer using a small RTA, on a small mod.

See I would say that you can’t possibly know that you don’t like something you’ve not tried. Bit each to their own, of course. Just my opinion.

See I would say that you can’t possibly know that you don’t like something you’ve not tried. Bit each to their own, of course. Just my opinion.
Which is why I tried both dripping and squonking. But surely if you've tried RDAs and found that dripping and squonking don't suit you as they're too much hassle, then there's not a lot of point in forking out for more of them? The only thing wrong with the RDAs I tried .... was that they were RDAs. That might also be the case for some other people ..... or it might not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom