What's new

It's raining mtl

I do not understand why manufacturers can not post a vid on there website about their products so potential buyers can have an idea....no we have to wait for reviewers to do that

Oooooh dat's purdy! :D

Oooooooh that does look interesting. I had an authentic of the v1 (complete with fishtank filler material) and it was a lovely lovely vape. Well made and really nice looking tank! No idea on the clones but Gus mod stuff is class.

They make my favourite mech ever too. The G16. The nicest looking tube mod I’ve ever seen. Takes 14500’s, has a wonderful switch and also has a replaceable 7A fuse fitted into it to prevent you from blowing your batteries in the event of a short. Really ingenious and I have no idea why more mechs don’t do this.

Anyway, enough gushing from me. Crack on [emoji3]

Oooooooh that does look interesting. I had an authentic of the v1 (complete with fishtank filler material) and it was a lovely lovely vape. Well made and really nice looking tank! No idea on the clones but Gus mod stuff is class.

They make my favourite mech ever too. The G16. The nicest looking tube mod I’ve ever seen. Takes 14500’s, has a wonderful switch and also has a replaceable 7A fuse fitted into it to prevent you from blowing your batteries in the event of a short. Really ingenious and I have no idea why more mechs don’t do this.

Anyway, enough gushing from me. Crack on [emoji3]
A lot of my mech pipes came with those disc safety fuses. They were often limited wattage .... but that suited me fine. Nice mod, I looked. :)

A lot of my mech pipes came with those disc safety fuses. They were often limited wattage .... but that suited me fine. Nice mod, I looked. :)

Oh. I didn’t realise that was a pipe thing.

I’ve been toying with the idea of getting an 18350 pipe recently, and maybe the new 16mm Dvarw to go with it.... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

I’ve been toying with the idea of getting an 18350 pipe recently, and maybe the new 16mm Dvarw to go with it.... [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Oooooh ....... if you succumb I want to know! :2thumbsup:

Even the cheapo K1000 came with those fuses. They were a great idea for a starter pipe kit that was a mech.

k1000-Kick1.png

New Dvarw? That's piqued my interest.

New Dvarw? That's piqued my interest.

Yeah. Peter from KHW has been floating a few prototypes on Facebook. It’s a 2ml 16mm version of the mtl. Think it’s in production now-ish.

@Crewella I have my eye on a Limelight so it’ll take some time to save for [emoji6]

Yeah. Peter from KHW has been floating a few prototypes on Facebook. It’s a 2ml 16mm version of the mtl. Think it’s in production now-ish.

@Crewella I have my eye on a Limelight so it’ll take some time to save for [emoji6]
Oooooh 16mm ......... that's now piqued MY interest too! :2thumbsup:

I do like those Limelight pipes, they're gorgeous. I'm usually a cheapskate ....... but the one thing that might tempt me to spend munny would be a nice regulated pipe mod ........... :D

Back
Top Bottom