What's new

Is the Kayfun really way above the others?

LOL, I'm back to the Berserker mini pissing itself all over me today... again, it WILL meet the hammer of doom one day!!

Funnily enough ..... the Hastur mini is one that never worked for me. I think I take super-long draws which caused it to dry hit now and again. :D

I rarely watch or read reviews, but there are a few people I've found on here that tend to like the same tanks I do, so if they recommend something new I'm more likely to listen. That's how a forum works best IMHO. :)

Strangely enough I take 3-5 second long pulls on the hastur mini and never had a dry hit. Current build has been going for a day now, no issues. I don't know if 3-5 seconds is a long draw for you or not.

Strangely enough I take 3-5 second long pulls on the hastur mini and never had a dry hit. Current build has been going for a day now, no issues. I don't know if 3-5 seconds is a long draw for you or not.
I set off the 10 second cut-off on the Picos! ;)

LOL, I'm back to the Berserker mini pissing itself all over me today... again, it WILL meet the hammer of doom one day!!

Haha. Never tried the mini, I owned the original berserker and it wouldn't wick properly, had to release the top cap. I hear it was a common problem. That tank is long gone now.

Did you take the big o-ring off the lid? Helped mine no end.

And there's a hammer ban ....... send it to me for re-education if you don't want it :whipping:

...... I'll dig out my Prime clone ......... ;)

Haha. Never tried the mini, I owned the original berserker and it wouldn't wick properly, had to release the top cap. I hear it was a common problem. That tank is long gone now.

I put up with it because it's the only tank I use for my minty ice mix cos that shit doesn't shift out again.

Did you take the big o-ring off the lid? Helped mine no end.

Yup, now I get to enjoy my mint all over my fingers and inevitably ending in an eye and boy does it ever make 'em weep :S

Swap a prime for a berserker mini?!?!? If you're actually serious, hell yeah, dunno how you'd react to my mint ice reek off it though, might need to hit it with some miltons :S

Yup, now I get to enjoy my mint all over my fingers and inevitably ending in an eye and boy does it ever make 'em weep :S
It's weird - I stick with them precisely because I find them reliably leak-proof. :D

Just goes to show how we all suit different set-ups. :)

Back
Top Bottom