What's new

Is bigger really better?

I only have 22mm evaporators, apart from a k3 mini that I don’t use. And a pod system. Some of the evaporators are tall and some are small. Small ones for out and about, big ones for the house. Generally I think smaller is better when it comes to vape apparatus.

I was lucky enough to buy mine with a new pre-installed coil, by someone who had it for a while. So I've just tried to imitate the position they had for the coil they'd installed.
Position of coil is premium with Hellfire stuff I presume?
Certainly is in there. One mm off or slightly to large a coil and all is lost.
I've a v1 on the way so we will see how that fares.

Yeah I use the hellfire viper14mm. Packs a he'll of a flavour punch. Took a while to find the right coil but once I did it certainly rewards with flavour.

Another one to add to the search list, thank you. It seems as if the smaller atties are still in demand as the few modders that make them sell out of stock quickly.

Another one to add to the search list, thank you. It seems as if the smaller atties are still in demand as the few modders that make them sell out of stock quickly.
I'm afraid with the likes of the strike and lukos speed revoloution the best option is fastech for the clones. Sometimes it becomes a necessity due to availability.
Both are exceptional and perfect 1:1 copies and less than a tenner.
The berserker mtl is mercifully readily available for an excellent price.
Both the speed and strike come in 14mm versions too but for my needs 18mm is the best compromise betwixt squonking time and flavour.

I'm afraid with the likes of the strike and lukos speed revoloution the best option is fastech for the clones. Sometimes it becomes a necessity due to availability.

Agreed. Without getting into the whole clone discussion, sometimes due to availability clones are the only way to obtain these items. Seems a shame as there does appear to be a market. Hopefully vaping fashion will go full circle and small form will become more mainstream.

Hopefully there will be a few more smaller style tanks and rda's to come for the everyday vapers at a reasonable price and not overpriced ones only available through FB groups but we can all just by the clones when they appear on FT

Back
Top Bottom