What's new

Interesting mod coming for review

eyeball kid

Legend
I've missed this one but I'm actually really excited about trying it.
Check out the ijoy diamond vpc.
https://www.sourcemore.com/ijoy-diamond-vpc-45w-kit-mirror-ss.html
Tiny little 45w mod (no tc) with an internal 2350 1400mah battery which you can open up and replace of you want when dead.
The interesting thing is it takes a 22mm atty but comes with a 510 adapter and ijoy ceramic pod that you fill like a pod but more interesting is the fact you can fit a number of stock pods like the juul into it too.
So you have maximum flexibility, can fine tune your pod vape wattage wise (or just set to pod mode for ease).
Could be useful for those with dexterity issues like arthritis. If your suffering a flare up or are out and about you have the flexibility of just inserting a ready filled commercial pod.
Nice.
I will update when it arrives from the fine folks at @Sourcemore

Last edited:
That IS interesting. TBH I'm not sure I want one ........ but full marks for them thinking this way. :)

I like it.
Yeah me too.
Ella gave me free run of the site to pick something to review and I spotted this and hadn't seen it before. Genuinely think its pretty innovative and a great bridging set up plus it allows some much needed flexibility to pod systems.
I'm also interested how this could be useful for those with dexterity issues.
Good stuff. I've also got the coilfire mini / zenith on the way which I will enjoy putting through its paces.
If you've not tried one by time it arrives bellyman I will send it your way after.

While this wouldn't be for me, I can definitely see it being a very useful thing for many people. It looks good too.

Back
Top Bottom