What's new

Innokin Zenith Pro

I’ve Snaffled up a zlide for £8 in the sales. Thought I’d give it a try as I quite fancy one of these for when I’m away due to the big capacity. Which of the coils is most recommended? I’m thinking 1.2 ohm or maybe the .8ohm?

I've tried the 1.2 ohm recently and found that the flavour was about the same as 0.8 ohm. Would just go for the wattage range you prefer.

I've tried the 1.2 ohm recently and found that the flavour was about the same as 0.8 ohm. Would just go for the wattage range you prefer.
I’m concerned with flavour but if I’m taking it away I’d want better battery life so I’d probably go 1.2 then or even the 1.6

Happy days ordered my Zenith pro and on its way from 3Fvape...£24 all in.

All I want for Christmas is my Zenith pro Zenith pro Zenith pro...

Last edited:
Happy days ordered my Zenith pro and on its way from 3Fvape...£24 all in.

All I want for Christmas is my Zenith pro Zenith pro Zenith pro...

Ordered one this morning, can’t wait

They're fucking massive [emoji38] I just got one as a pressie from @todd and the size of it really shocked me (Ooer missus etc.). It really is a bloody big tank. Not tried the new coils yet as I'm used to the 0.8 ohm ones, and thought I'd give it a razz with familiar liquid and the coils I've grown accustomed to. It's not half bad at all. Perhaps not quite as tasty as the Zlide 22mm, but there's a fair bigger distance betwixt coil and cake hole. Because the tank is fucking massive. Did I mention that? Overall though I'm impressed with it and really like the clever coil removal without dumping your liquid feature. Easy to fill and stuff one handed and definitely is an all day workhorse type affair I'd say.

Because it's fucking massive [emoji38]

The 0.48 PleX3D coils aren't very good imo ..... not to be confused with the 0.5 ohm Zenith Plexus Z coil or the 0.8 Ohm Zenith coils, which are both better options for vaping in the higher teens range.

That is odd because I got my Zlide the other week and the coil you don't like of the two has been far superior for me. The 1.6 ohm coil I tried tasted muted from the start I gave it a few refills to see if it needed breaking in, but if anything it just got worse. I am back on one of the 0.48 Plexus coils and the 50/50 Nasty Juice lemonade is back to tasting fresh and like I would expect it to. Maybe I just got a dud coil, is that a thing with innokin coils, some duds out there like the aspire ones used to suffer from?

That is odd because I got my Zlide the other week and the coil you don't like of the two has been far superior for me. The 1.6 ohm coil I tried tasted muted from the start I gave it a few refills to see if it needed breaking in, but if anything it just got worse. I am back on one of the 0.48 Plexus coils and the 50/50 Nasty Juice lemonade is back to tasting fresh and like I would expect it to. Maybe I just got a dud coil, is that a thing with innokin coils, some duds out there like the aspire ones used to suffer from?

Personal preference I expect, coil choice is always really dictated by that and the way you vape. It could just be that Nasty Juice lemonade tastes better with that coil? Don't take anything I say as gospel, what works for some doesn't work for others. My best mate doesn't like any of the kit I use and has been using the Naultilus X for the last 2 years, for him it's the best MTL tank ever made.

Wish I’d known sooner, how come they’re able to sell the non tpd version?
Sorry Only found this morning..it’s says 3-6 days dispatch so might be drop shipped from overseas.
I have one on order from 3Fvape that said in stock and 24 hour dispatch but guess what..no dispatch..

Back
Top Bottom