What's new

Innokin Coolfire Z80 Box Mod Kit with Zenith II Tank

yeah it has that for sure, on the small single hole, it almost feels like zero airflow it's ridiculously tight. Then as you turn it adds a very small hole at a time... 3 holes is about as tight as I would ever want to vape, 4 is still tight, 5 is still very much MTL ... then after the 5 holes it moves to a slot which has a large range.

Overall it's a very good AFC, lots of usable positions in between super tight and very open. I can't really see anyone not finding the airflow they like.

That's exactly what I was hoping. Thanks.

aha! I guess this means I can talk about the Zenith II now? :)

Unfortunately I'm otherwise engaged this evening, but I'll come back tomorrow and answer any questions. (and post some pictures of anything specific if people want?) I have the non-tpd version but it looks the same just bigger. I only have the tank though (I was on the pre-release testing and feedback for it) first time I've seen the mod.

Hi @Simon G, what’s the deal with the filI port? I read that the tanks been available in Canada for a few months now and has some sort of child lock. Also does it have the spring loaded coil fitting like the zenith pro? I found with the pro the coil didn’t sit flush and leaked slightly over time

Hi @Simon G, what’s the deal with the filI port? I read that the tanks been available in Canada for a few months now and has some sort of child lock. Also does it have the spring loaded coil fitting like the zenith pro? I found with the pro the coil didn’t sit flush and leaked slightly over time

The deal with the fill port is that it twists the same as the original and has a fill hole with a silicon 'slit' type membrane. No child lock, nothing is spring loaded the coil just pushes in the same as it does on the Zlide.

I was on the testing panel too @Simon G, and concur with you. The Zeneth 2 is a very smooth vape, turbublance free and has a nice range of draws. It's certainly good for an MTLer. I didn't have too many complaints.

I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that Z80 mod now too.

Peace and blessings.

Still nothing on their website for the Coolfire and 3fvape reckon it will be in on June 10th.

That's odd. Not sure whether to wait for UK shops or just order now. Really like the Mod and will give then tank a go too. That will be the first stock coil I've used in over 2 years

Still nothing on their website for the Coolfire and 3fvape reckon it will be in on June 10th.

That's odd. Not sure whether to wait for UK shops or just order now. Really like the Mod and will give then tank a go too. That will be the first stock coil I've used in over 2 years

I'd wait, I've done the chinese pre-order thing a couple of times and I've never got it any quicker. Wait until it's out in the UK, look for the best price (or a shop with a discount code) and you'll probably pay around the same too. Not to mention UK shops could probably do with our support.

Back
Top Bottom