What's new

If you could only have one MTL atty...

Mine would be at this moment in time the squape e motion with the be deck and the 1.3 reducer in it the flavour is Imo better than either the Dvarw or the prime I have both the Finnish is superb to me the Dvarw looks cheap and the prime not one of sxk's finest offerings

It's a tough question this, choosing just one, like has been said, is like choosing your favourite child! The tanks I use regularly are KF Prime, Skyline and Dvarw and they are all excellent. For me it would have to be the KFP though, can't imagine my life without one of these. As far as the Dvarw is concerned I recently bought this one https://www.fasttech.com/p/9654667 it's cheap as chips and the build quality is superb. You gotta love vaping eh? So much choice. Over 6 years now without a fag and my lungs love me :) .

I guess your an expert with the KFP? I just purchased a clone from fasttech and have had wicking issues. I seem to be wicking it fine. but after a few draws, I get a burnt taste so either I’m using to much cotton or something is wrong. How do you wick yours and are there tricks to this simple but complicated tank lol cheers [emoji106][emoji106]

I guess your an expert with the KFP? I just purchased a clone from fasttech and have had wicking issues. I seem to be wicking it fine. but after a few draws, I get a burnt taste so either I’m using to much cotton or something is wrong. How do you wick yours and are there tricks to this simple but complicated tank lol cheers [emoji106][emoji106]

It might be you’re not opening it up enough. I know in your other thread it seemed like you were opening it too much the first time. So maybe somewhere in between.

See my reply in your other thread

No bubbling with the hastur then @Erkeen RK ? Glad you’re getting on with it. Strange how only some of us had problems...
Maybe the coils/cotton?....with ss coil the cotton would burn up quicker and it just wasn't right but then i used 25mm, 26awg 6 spaced wraps round wire kanthal coil with muji cotton and it is all good now... i do get a drop of juice occasionally but rare enough for it not to bother me.

Ah maybe it needs kanthal. Couldn’t imagine why that would make the difference, but now you mention it all the people that like it are the kettle puffers.

Yea... not sure, but somehow kanthal lets cotton live longer in some tanks whereas ss (of the same resistance) kills it quicker by about 30%....

You were correct on the Dvarw recommendation @zouzounaki it’s an absolute peach of a tank, no gurgling, leaks or juice in the mouth, very smooth airflow and the bottom fill is a doddle, who needs JFC and AFC to faff about with when this thing works perfectly without them.
I went for 0.3mm Nichrome 2.5id about 7 wraps 1.15ohm simple Muji wick and my Manabush Tamahaac is singing.

Back
Top Bottom