What's new

I say I say I say, my Doggystyles got no nose.

P****d off to the max wirth the KF lite at the mo. Its impossible to take the tank apart. Even my drain digging, plasterer bloke massively struggles. Probably due to the much warmer weather making ir expand so its going into reverse hibernateion.
Just ordered myself a doggystyle to try, but think Im fully sold on the Dvarw and Evl for constant use.
Yup I tighten mine to the minimum as it’s a bugger and I’ve ended up losening the top part by mistake a few times. So it’s nip up gently and also screw into the mod gently also and it’s all good for me. Love that little thing.

The tip does look good on there. I take it you didn’t get along with the integra?

I never bought an Integra, LOL. I didny fancy it but I thought the driptip looked good so I bought two, as is my want...

You might find a use for it yet, hold onto it :S Thanks for the offer though :)

I'm awaiting FT sending me another doggy, 5 plastic tanks for it and another of those driptips already :D Was finally processed on 4th July and it might even get here by the end of August!!

P****d off to the max wirth the KF lite at the mo. Its impossible to take the tank apart. Even my drain digging, plasterer bloke massively struggles. Probably due to the much warmer weather making ir expand so its going into reverse hibernateion.
Just ordered myself a doggystyle to try, but think Im fully sold on the Dvarw and Evl for constant use.

I had massive problems with that too, but something like this really helps enormously: https://www.cremedevape.com/epages/...jectPath=/Shops/yxve46fvrnud/Products/SQE-093

£4!! When we all have armloads of these...

IMG_1478.JPG

Back
Top Bottom