What's new

I say I say I say, my Doggystyles got no nose.

Just brought my Goblin V3 out of retirement while the doggystyle is at the vets, I forgot how good this is, got it setup almost pod style with nic salts.

But looking forward to dogging again :18:

P****d off to the max wirth the KF lite at the mo. Its impossible to take the tank apart. Even my drain digging, plasterer bloke massively struggles. Probably due to the much warmer weather making ir expand so its going into reverse hibernateion.
Just ordered myself a doggystyle to try, but think Im fully sold on the Dvarw and Evl for constant use.

I don't crank it down tight and leave it a half-turn loose and for me that makes it easy to unscrew, popping something into the airhole to assist turning can also help. I also use that technique on the doggy, which can be a bit testing to refill at times.

I don't crank it down tight and leave it a half-turn loose and for me that makes it easy to unscrew, popping something into the airhole to assist turning can also help. I also use that technique on the doggy, which can be a bit testing to refill at times.
Agreed, one of my few gripes on the Doggy is getting the fecker apart.

Other times I just say, to hell with them all and revert back to my ol' trusty Siren 2, never lets me down for a relaxing stellar vape :)

Also, the best bit of the Integra... the drip tip, slightly wider bore and works a treat on the doggy for that sleek look without the gobfull of e-liquid the supplied tip sometimes gives...

IMG_1476.JPG

Back
Top Bottom