What's new

High end MTL RTA

Second the kflite19 and throw a curveball with the Taifun GTR. Mine are both Sxk clones but would fall under high end category if original... (nevermind the crumbles on the table. Its a Friday night get together :))
IMG_20190830_215541.jpg

Over the past few months I have bought a few high end atties - EVL Reaper V3 Tripod and kayfun Prime. All of them are superb but if I could only keep one of them it would be the Prime

Over the past few months I have bought a few high end atties - EVL Reaper V3 Tripod and kayfun Prime. All of them are superb but if I could only keep one of them it would be the Prime

I like the Tripod so much, i bought another one just in case anything happens to the one i use.

I like the Tripod so much, i bought another one just in case anything happens to the one i use.

Don't blame you for getting a second one, but I have to say that Atmizone are an excellent company and I'm sure they will have spare parts available for a long time.

Don't blame you for getting a second one, but I have to say that Atmizone are an excellent company and I'm sure they will have spare parts available for a long time.
True, i should have checked the parts section in their website (not that I regret getting a second one), you can literally purchase EVERY part of the Tripod !

I don't think you can have too many Tripods, they are terrific. I am also really impressed by the Millennium. I've only got a clone so far but I might try to track down an authentic one.

Back
Top Bottom