What's new

Hellvape Vertex MTL RTA

New MTL RTA.
Airflow options is similar to the MD.

I like the look of this one but the MD is the only RTA that ended up in the bin!! I just couldn't stop it leaking the whole tank at random times, I tried everything to make it work but it just wouldn't. I will wait until I hear from folks on here before I even think of getting this one.

I like the look of this one but the MD is the only RTA that ended up in the bin!! I just couldn't stop it leaking the whole tank at random times, I tried everything to make it work but it just wouldn't. I will wait until I hear from folks on here before I even think of getting this one.
Its a strange tank, I build it and it vapes great, change cotton and it will leak, with the same cotton placement. Usually have to do at least two cotton rewicks before it stops leaking again. Shame as when it works it is a really good vape.

Like the look. Not in any hurry to buy though.

The MD is a cracker you have to move the wick from the post and make sure the wicks are right down the well and your good :)

:excited:

22mm as well.

I can only hope they see the light this time and release additional air discs for it.

P.S don't charge £7.50 for 1 spare insert - like KHWMods do.

And spare straight glass too. That I can buy in the UK - not 4 weeks later from China in 12 very small pieces.

Give people options, and they'll usually buy them ( if it doesn't leak... )

Just noticed this is up for pre-order on NewVaping at £24.99, but I think you can get 20% off with the code ' JAN ' due to their site-wide sale atm.

There's a good chance it could be cheaper once the sale ends on the 31st, if you're prepared to wait & are sub'd to their offer emails.

Back
Top Bottom