What's new

Helix Kit

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Isn’t an adjustable chamber a gimmick? I just adjust my puff size in the morning. It works well, you know.

Sorry, I lost the flow of the discussion there. I was too busy adjusting my puff size.

Isn’t an adjustable chamber a gimmick? I just adjust my puff size in the morning. It works well, you know.
I thought it might be, and I tend to hate tanks with juice flow, so I wasn't hopeful ......... but IMHO it did actually turn out be a really useful bit of design.

I'm confused at the negativity this tank seems to be attracting, simple logic would dictate if it's not for you, move on, plenty of other stuff out there. Personally, I really like it and thought it'd be nice to share my thoughts with like-minded people :)

No hate Jon.
It ticks all of the boxes if you like super high tanks.
After pods it's just seems excessively high for me.

I'm confused at the negativity this tank seems to be attracting, simple logic would dictate if it's not for you, move on, plenty of other stuff out there. Personally, I really like it and thought it'd be nice to share my thoughts with like-minded people :)
I love it ...... as you know. :)

I haven't said anything derogatory, it just doesn't read well and seems to be a lot of trial and error.

You said the wheels are falling off! Which they are, to be fair. I was joking, though.

It would all be great if I had the money or inclination to spend hundreds of pounds on little bits of metal, but since I don’t I have to settle for what mr kindbright has available.

Back
Top Bottom