What's new

Great News! - Advken MANTA MTL RTA - VIDEO INSIDE

manta.JPG

looks normal in the UK 2ml without the bubble, but it's still 24mm

This is something that does interest me, will watch the video later today but I did hear about this a couple of days ago, interesting....

What would be the advantage of Side Air Intake of Posts Design?

It looks like something they would sell in halfords for attaching to a bike.

I tried translating from the Russian on the page that gave those images ....... helped a bit .... but not a lot! :D

Unfortunately, ADVKEN is quite stingy enough to demonstrate the most important part of any MTL device - the base. Judging from the available images, it can be said that one hole in the rack will respond to the airflow of the spiral, which does not differ in small dimensions. As usual, the lower ring is responsible for the regulation of the blowing.

I love how google translates from russian “the blowing” for airflow. And “evaporator”. We should use this terminology.

But, I’ve never seen any mtl rta with air intake through the side posts, and I would tend to trust the people behind the excellent, classic and highly regarded mtl tanks that exist such as kayfuns, calixes, tilemahos, herons and spheroids as to how to design an good mtl tank and sort out the regulation of the blowing rather than a tank that appears to be an adaptation of a wind tunnel cloud tank. I suspect this will be a useless tank.

Last edited:
I tried translating from the Russian on the page that gave those images ....... helped a bit .... but not a lot! :D

Unfortunately, ADVKEN is quite stingy enough to demonstrate the most important part of any MTL device - the base. Judging from the available images, it can be said that one hole in the rack will respond to the airflow of the spiral, which does not differ in small dimensions. As usual, the lower ring is responsible for the regulation of the blowing.

It says everything....this is not for me :D

But, I’ve never seen any mtl rta with air intake through the side posts, and I would tend to trust the people behind the excellent, classic and highly regarded mtl tanks that exist such as kayfuns, calixes, tilemahos, herons and spheroids as to how to design an good mtl tank and sort out the regulation of the blowing rather than a tank that appears to be an adaptation of a wind tunnel cloud tank. I suspect this will be a useless tank.
The Serpent Alto was aimed at MTL and had a system for bringing the air through the central post:

Serpent-Alto-Wotofo-8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom