What's new

Forget Pasito and marvel at the Marvel

Just weighed it at 112g with a full tank.

Oh ok, that's very light.. that's with a battery?!

a zero mini weighs 178g without a battery or tank

Epetite weighs 115g without a battery or tank.

Oh ok, that's very light.. that's with a battery?!

a zero mini weighs 178g without a battery or tank

Epetite weighs 115g without a battery or tank.

It feels lightweight but solidly built, apart from some up/down button rattle. The height of the main body is 75mm tall and 91mm with airflow ring and supplied tip. 20mm deep and 40mm wide. It's certainly dinky and pocketable

Battery is 1200 MAH internal, so included in overall weight.

It feels lightweight but solidly built, apart from some up/down button rattle. The height of the main body is 75mm tall and 91mm with airflow ring and supplied tip. 20mm deep and 40mm wide. It's certainly dinky and pocketable

Battery is 1200 MAH internal, so included in overall weight.

Cheers, I won't be buying any time soon (I've just bought the silver/carbon pistachio) but I do like the look of it.

Cheers, I won't be buying any time soon (I've just bought the silver/carbon pistachio) but I do like the look of it.

It's like a shrunken Zero. I love the looks and took a gamble on the performance. Can't really recommend it on the supplied coil performance for MTL. Will have to wait and see for the rba/ DIY options.

Have found a vid on the Marvel RBA. It's in Indonesian just to make it more interesting

There don't seem to be any English speaking vids on the Marvel. One thing I have learnt is that pod type devices seem to be huge business in Malaysia

Hopefully someone will follow this style on with a replaceable battery and fully rebuildable.

#StrawberryRipple

Back
Top Bottom