What's new

For the Love of Nautilus

Hahaha I guess that's reasonable!

Are you telling me it's normal to carry around 250ml bottles? I only carry 1 x 10ml, maybe 2 on a cheeky day. Now I feel like shit hahahha

I used to decant into 30ml unicorn bottles but I usually have a laptop bag so can't be bothered filling a bottle every morning. However, given the looks I get from vapers and non-vapers alike when refilling I suspect that the answer to your question is no.. it's really, really not normal. :p

I am a chain-vaping cloud-chaser, though, so my habits are probably out of sync with people viewing an appreciation thread for a classic MTL tank.

I don’t even take any liquid out the house with me most of the time other than what’s in the tank.

Actually @Veritas I just spotted this on Fasttech. Not tried them (though I'm tempted) and it's even more of a shower head ...... but it's cheap enough, regulated, takes an 18650, would take a Nautilus 2 by the looks of it ....... and if you're tempted there's still 10% off with KUNGHEI code today I think! ;)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...-authentic-joyetech-elitar-pipe-75w-vw-tc-kit

Im not to keen on the looks, It looks too shaver/shower head looking, smok guardian is favourite I seen on fastech, but its sold out, its clearly not the most popular vape style device, suppose most people havent smoked a tobacco pipe though..... :D

Im not to keen on the looks, It looks too shaver/shower head looking, smok guardian is favourite I seen on fastech, but its sold out, its clearly not the most popular vape style device, suppose most people havent smoked a tobacco pipe though..... :D
I must admit I agree! :D

View attachment 152839 Taking inspiration from @simong and his excellent For the Love of Corolla thread I thought I'd follow up with my homage to the Aspire Nautilus.

In my opinion this is the greatest family of vape products there has been. Like many fellow apes the Nautilus was the first "proper" tank I bought. Having dual-fuelled for a few months, struggling to get a decent vape from an ego pen and CE4 I took the plunge and invested a few quid in a Nautilus Mini and an iStick 30. The date was 13 June 2015 and it turned out to be the best few quid I have ever spent. The difference between the Naut and a CE 4 was like night and day. The flavour and throat hit was a revelation and I have never looked back. I have not had a smoke since that date and I credit this little tank for saving my life.

I have recommended the Naut to everyone who has asked for advice on starting vaping and all of them have been successful - including Mrs Pants and the father in law who was a 60 a day smoker! Over the last couple of years I have flirted with sub ohm vaping, rdas, mechs and even squonking but throughout that time I have always carried a Nautilus with me, although often as a back up. Over recent months I have become increasingly self conscious about blowing mahoosive clouds in public and have now returned exclusively to mtl vaping. The Nautilus has been central to this change.

Sure, the Naut is not perfect. The mini can be a pita to refill when the tank section welds itself to the base and the original can seep liquid through the airflow holes occasionally. I recognise that there are tanks on the market that now offer a better vape experience than the original Naut. Tanks like the Kabooki and Vika Fantasy may well have improved the vape from the Nautilus coils. The Nautilus X is a bit meh (although the 1.8 coils are better than the 1.5s) but the Nautilus 2 was a real return to form.

Overall, though, for its contribution to helping smokers quit the stinkies and its enduring performance l have to pay tribute to Aspire's little wonder tank.
I find that with the big Nautilus that the juice tends to get a bit rancid towards the end of the tank. So I prefer the mini, as you refill it more often. TBH I've moved to Doggy style tank, and Triiton, mini, the coils seem to last longer. Just my opinion .

Same except my 20w is silver, in a kit with the Nautilus Mini!
A bit of Halo cherry bakewell and the stinkies were history!
Halo' s (or smokers angel back then) got me of smoking too. Cherry bakewell and caramel. Was gutted when they had to stop the caramel. Moved onto their ry 4 then that was stopped but found manabush just before I ran out.
They used to have two lines back then, a UK line and a Chinese line. The Chinese was awful.

Halo' s (or smokers angel back then) got me of smoking too. Cherry bakewell and caramel. Was gutted when they had to stop the caramel. Moved onto their ry 4 then that was stopped but found manabush just before I ran out.
They used to have two lines back then, a UK line and a Chinese line. The Chinese was awful.
I still vape Halo's Magic Mango from time to time. Very ...erm...mango-ey!
The liquid that got me off the ciggies was Cherry Bakewell and Custard by Fetish Gourmet Elixirs. Sadly they don't make it anymore.

I still vape Halo's Magic Mango from time to time. Very ...erm...mango-ey!
The liquid that got me off the ciggies was Cherry Bakewell and Custard by Fetish Gourmet Elixirs. Sadly they don't make it anymore.
Halo made a crazy custard for a short while. Closest liquid I've ever tasted to rice pud. Tank cracker though so didn't last long.

Back
Top Bottom