What's new

For the Love of Nautilus

The Smok Guardian 2 was an excellent e-pipe, as was the Guardian 3 - the only pipe I still use sometimes as it will take an 18650 battery. Looks like a shower head, so is not the most elegant of mods (the Guardian 2 was MUCH prettier) ........ but you gain hugely in vape time! :)

The Smok Guardian 2 was an excellent e-pipe, as was the Guardian 3 - the only pipe I still use sometimes as it will take an 18650 battery. Looks like a shower head, so is not the most elegent of mods (the Guardian 2 was MUCH prettier) ........ but you gain hugely in vape time! :)

I use 18650 batteries so the Guardian 3 would be ideal, they do look a bit like a shower head or a old philips shaver, I will look out for one, thanks for you advice, Guardian 3 seem best option.

I use 18650 batteries so the Guardian 3 would be ideal, they do look a bit like a shower head or a old philips shaver, I will look out for one, thanks for you advice, Guardian 3 seem best option.
Do - the Guardian 3 is also one of the very few 'proper' regulated e-pipes with a screen, which I really liked. Happy hunting! :D

Just to add - if you do get one, don't update it. Lots seemed to have died after a USB update, so I never did that. Still going strong! :D

Do - the Guardian 3 is also one of the very few 'proper' regulated e-pipes with a screen, which I really liked. Happy hunting! :D

Just to add - if you do get one, don't update it. Lots seemed to have died after a USB update, so I never did that. Still going strong! :D

Thanks for letting me know, I wont update it and also try make sure its not bricked! ;)

Forgive the quick crappy snaps - but you get the idea.

P1150276.JPG P1150277.JPG

That looks amazing, Id really like to create something similar, what are the stems called, that really sets it off and I would imagine changes the draw too.
I can't find those exact ones (I bought them years ago - they are two sections so you can use with or without the copper bit) but the link below will take you to '510 long drip tips' on Fasttech, which will give you a good idea of what you can get. those are the SS ones but you can look for wood or glass if you want on the left. The Fasttech link is mainly because they have such a good range - once you know what you want you'll find it easier to search in the UK, if you want to. The 510 is the connection size that will fit on the Nautilus 2. :)

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3019/drip-tips-ss?sort=r&keywords=510+long+drip+tip+

I can't find those exact ones (I bought them years ago - they are two sections so you can use with or without the copper bit) but the link below will take you to '510 long drip tips' on Fasttech, which will give you a good idea of what you can get. those are the SS ones but you can look for wood or glass if you want on the left. The Fasttech link is mainly because they have such a good range - once you know what you want you'll find it easier to search in the UK, if you want to. The 510 is the connection size that will fit on the Nautilus 2. :)

https://www.fasttech.com/category/3019/drip-tips-ss?sort=r&keywords=510+long+drip+tip+

Thanks for all your help, lots for me to look through, I will be gandalf vaping in no time :D

Back
Top Bottom