What's new

Flash e-Vapor v4.5s - Any good?

Like everyone used to say years ago, they are tall tanks, but due to the emergence of SbS Mods they are now highly sought after. Between these and the Squape N’duro I now have the smoothest draw available currently.

Attachments

• 0EE75F4F-3AAA-4797-A40D-61DB5CD7E54B.jpeg
    0EE75F4F-3AAA-4797-A40D-61DB5CD7E54B.jpeg
    642.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 64CD57EC-4A0B-4ADC-8897-10DCA198FEBC.jpeg
    64CD57EC-4A0B-4ADC-8897-10DCA198FEBC.jpeg
    669.9 KB · Views: 133
sounds like a decent tank, glad it worked out @Toastie . it’s way too big for me. maybe the dripper would be worth a go, mind.

Thanks, I'm glad too. Could be worth a look for you, the dripper that is.

I need to slow down, I've gone through about 8ml of 12mg Manabush since around 12pm or whenever it was I built it.

Like everyone used to say years ago, they are tall tanks, but due to the emergence of SbS Mods they are now highly sought after. Between these and the Squape N’duro I now have the smoothest draw available currently.

Are the authentics hard to get a hold of? I'm sure I saw them in stock on their website, reason I ask is your earlier comment about helping the guy if he had any trouble ordering from them. That leads me to believe it might be a list or who you know type deal.

Thanks, I'm glad too. Could be worth a look for you, the dripper that is.

I need to slow down, I've gone through about 8ml of 12mg Manabush since around 12pm or whenever it was I built it.

Are the authentics hard to get a hold of? I'm sure I saw them in stock on their website, reason I ask is your earlier comment about helping the guy if he had any trouble ordering from them. That leads me to believe it might be a list or who you know type deal.
You can't get one from the manufacturer , the reason I believe is because of the juice capacity so they won't ship to the UK. You can buy spares though from the site, if I am wrong someone will correct me.

You can't get one from the manufacturer , the reason I believe is because of the juice capacity so they won't ship to the UK. You can buy spares though from the site, if I am wrong someone will correct me.

That sounds about right. I do remember Todd saying in his review that he had to get a friend to send it over to him.

@tanglewood :) You are pretty much correct. TPD restrictions have made purchasing FeVs in several Counties all bar impossible.
Howeverr, there are various workarounds which I have used with great success.

@tanglewood :) You are pretty much correct. TPD restrictions have made purchasing FeVs in several Counties all bar impossible.
Howeverr, there are various workarounds which I have used with great success.

I see, looks like I'll have to drop you a message if the time ever comes, if you don't mind ofc.

More than welcome.... anyone who is considering a purchase :)

glad you like the FeV, the chinese MTL AFC screws will allow you to dial down the draw to your preferred tightness - i too found the draw with 1 1.2mm screw slightly too loose.

as far as clone vs authentic goes, a Russian youtube channel focused on MTL basically said that they vape exactly the same, however the original is machined perfectly (literally - the guy who makes FeVs is a master metal worker), the tolerances are perfect, the tank doesn't wobble and so on. The clone isn't that perfect and tends to wobble. Other than that, they are 1:1.

Can someone answer me this question, you can't get a fev from manufacturer because of the tpd, how can you buy this version then from a uk site.

Back
Top Bottom