What's new

Emergency - best mtl

Well, good news , the lady likes the justfog mini with
Nic salts are smoother than freebase, 20mg is the ideal strength for quitting, they aren't as hard on your throat compared to high mg freebase, pretty sure most new vapers cough whichever option you go for, same as a new smoker coughing I guess?

Not this lady :2thumbsup: just got her to try the Justfog mini with 12mg unflavoured and she likes it, says it's really smooth, not even the essence of a splutter. Like you, I've never seen that before in a new vaper, everyone usually coughs. Now to nail a decent bit of kit for her. Hopefully she can surprise her consultant in 2 weeks time, with some much reduced smoking. A good start, nonetheless :D

Hi @andi52

Please can you dm me your addy, i think i have a few bits i can send you for her to try.

Free of course, just want to help

And no arguments, just send me your addy i will put a little box together

Dee

Hi @andi52

Please can you dm me your addy, i think i have a few bits i can send you for her to try.

Dee

:2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: really generous of you DeeDee nice one mate :)2

Been looking at Innokin Endura T18s, my eldest daughter uses them and loves them, she is obsessed with getting enough nicotine, so if they work for her...

the joytech eco aio might be a good one, it’s the same idea as these but smaller and narrower. it’s not that much bigger than a super king fag, actually. we bought one when the mother in law came to stay for a while and it worked very well. think it was a tenner from amazon.

Hi @andi52

Dee

No arguments it is then, wtf, this is amazing :yourock:

For a pure utter emergency I would suggest dinner lady disposable pod device 20mg nic salt. (smooth tobacco)
Now I slated the thing when it came out...landfill save the planet an all that.
But.... got a couple for nights out..n that...plus I thought if i slate the thing at least try it.
A mate who just quit, I sorted him out with a Zenith....also gave him a dinner lady pod with baccy for emergencies if/when he craved a baccy hit.....it worked.
He now also buys the smooth tobacco shortfills for his zenith......well done and wish her all the best

Last edited:
For a pure utter emergency I would suggest dinner lady disposable pod device 20mg nic salt. (smooth tobacco)
Now I slated the thing when it came out...landfill save the planet an all that.
But.... got a couple for nights out..n that...plus I thought if i slate the thing at least try it.
A mate who just quit, I sorted him out with a Zenith....also gave him a dinner lady pod with baccy for emergencies if/when he craved a baccy hit.....it worked.
He now also buys the smooth tobacco shortfills for his zenith......well done and wish her all the best
Quite a good idea, I keep forgetting about tobacco flavours and just think about all the fruit or desert flavours, tobacco (RY4 or Gold Leaf) flavours were what got me off the ciggies as it wasn't as alien to me, I moved onto flavours after I was off the stink-sticks.

Thank you @DeeDee for the wonderful pod systems, these are going to make all the difference, you're a star, all hail the Queen of Pods :D :worship:

pods.jpg

Back
Top Bottom