What's new

Dvarw

On about Kayfuns I rewicked the kfl plus earlier.... Ok it's a tall tank compared to my tiny tanks... but it's still a cracking bit of kit

On about Kayfuns I rewicked the kfl plus earlier.... Ok it's a tall tank compared to my tiny tanks... but it's still a cracking bit of kit

One of the things I like about the new Lite is the compactness even with the extension on.

I want to get a mtl preferably a clone.... hopefully a UK vendor
Get one from FT its £11 and its good. I got a clone from someone on here and was very pleased. I then went on to get the original. There is no real difference in flavour or the quality of vape but the real one is made a whole lot nicer. I have a few KHW tanks and I love them. My Dvarw DL I use everyday all day. You wont be left dissapointed.

There is a guy on fleabay he's in Derbyshire was wondering if there was any other vendors in UK lol
If he's the guy from Matlock I can vouch for him as I have had a Kennedy and other clones from him, very good quality SXK usually, and fast dispatch.

If it helps, I bought the cheapest generic gold clone from China and it still works perfectly. :)

Back
Top Bottom