What's new

Dvarw update.

eyeball kid

Legend
I know you guy's have a thread but I'm too hot to search.
Just an update as I've been running twin dvarw tank set ups for a while now with my manabush.
Took delivery of the slightly oval hole larger wicking collars last week so.switched out the standard ones.
I've had no issues with the original ones that aren't my own making. (Manabush is a bit of a coil and wick glooper).
I must say I'm getting much longer out of these collars between rewicking and have had zero dry hits or leaks.
Worth the change I reckon. No discernable change in vape quality just more efficient wicking.
That is all.

I know you guy's have a thread but I'm too hot to search.
Just an update as I've been running twin dvarw tank set ups for a while now with my manabush.
Took delivery of the slightly oval hole larger wicking collars last week so.switched out the standard ones.
I've had no issues with the original ones that aren't my own making. (Manabush is a bit of a coil and wick glooper).
I must say I'm getting much longer out of these collars between rewicking and have had zero dry hits or leaks.
Worth the change I reckon. No discernable change in vape quality just more efficient wicking.
That is all.
I actually wished id hung onto mine until I could get the larger ovals .. could never get the original to wick properly at all with any method

I’ve not had a problem with the original one it comes with. Interesting that you’ve found longer life with the wicks with the update, I suppose the wider holes maybe mean you can get a bit more cotton in there. I might pick it up next time I’m ordering something from fasttech. :)

I actually wished id hung onto mine until I could get the larger ovals .. could never get the original to wick properly at all with any method
I got the odd dry hit after a couple of day's due to the coil and wick being saturated and my chain vaping to be honest but no real issues at all.
I'm using the 1mm airflow and a 2.5mm 1.1 ohm kanthal coil on both. (One nana and one pow wow)
I do like the draw of the 0.8mm insert but it gives me a bit of a whistle. So 1mm it is.
Yeah all I can say is I've noticed nothing negative and wicking is better.
Definitely worth adding to any dvarw owners next order.
The steel cage looks sweet too.

I've got some black ones due this week. I can send a silver one up with the different inserts and collars if you want to reassess, when they arrive.

I got the odd dry hit after a couple of day's due to the coil and wick being saturated and my chain vaping to be honest but no real issues at all.
I'm using the 1mm airflow and a 2.5mm 1.1 ohm kanthal coil on both. (One nana and one pow wow)
I do like the draw of the 0.8mm insert but it gives me a bit of a whistle. So 1mm it is.
The first part I'm talking about the original collars. No such issue's with the new ones.

Steel cage? Is that something new or do you mean the steel tank section?

Not had any wicking issues with either collar. It's one of those tanks that I just 'got' from the start and that doesn't happen too often.

Back
Top Bottom