What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

Yeah, three of those to be exact. Remaining hole is about 1.5-2mm width, while reducer is 1.2mm. Vape is much smoother and airflow is silent now

Yeah, three of those to be exact. Remaining hole is about 1.5-2mm width, while reducer is 1.2mm. Vape is much smoother and airflow is silent now
Cheers Lomke, Thank for the reply fella

I think it must be something else causing this noise though, because most users don’t seem to have this effect.

Toothpicks are very useful items for the e-smoker.

I use toothpicks all the time. They saved me with my kayfun 3.1, kayfun v4, rcomen pico-s and now dvarw. The thing is that edges of wood are not so sharp and it helps getting rid of whistling and strange sounds. I'll provide some pics for better understanding, for those wondering.
2074ais.jpg

2mgnyv9.jpg

love it so much i ordered another but this time v3 version.. DL from fasttch again ;)

Only nag i have with my v2 is the chamber top cap sticks inside the tank is thier a cure to this bug ?

I like the chamber stickin inside the tank. It lets you get more liquid in. I get annoyed when I open it and it’s not stuck on the tank.

Mine's not a coppervape ......... but I am REALLY liking my Dvarw clone. It's not caused me a single problem (well ....... as long as I don't try to top fill it) and the flavour's great. :D

I'm officially a fan. :2thumbsup:

Mine's not a coppervape ......... but I am REALLY liking my Dvarw clone. It's not caused me a single problem (well ....... as long as I don't try to top fill it) and the flavour's great. :D

Welcome to the cult! [emoji847]

You'd better dust off your black robe if you're joining the cult of Dvarw

Back
Top Bottom