What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

I always look at the reviews on fasttech and discussions and base purchases on that. I think it’s a false economy paying more for the sxk ones sometimes. My cheapo no name prime has been perfect for a tenner.

I think the same about the no-name Dvarw clone on FT. Slightly better than the Coppervape. Best is the original though I keep grabbing those.

Sorry for bringing up old thread, but I'm almost giving up on this one. I've been rebuilding for about 6 years now and own about 30 rtas, so it's 99% not user error. The thing is, that dvarw (both coppervape and no name) keeps making strange sounds, like there's some liquid in the air path. It's not gurgling, it's just the sound of a tiny bit of liquid stuck somewhere all the time. Tried all tank sizes, all air inserts and all wicking methods. It stops making noises only with 2.5mm insert or without any of those. As much as I want to love it, I cannot. I need help as I'm already tired of it after about a houndred builds in a month. Excuse my english, as it's not my first language plus I'm almost sleeping right now :D

You could also take the base apart in case there’s liquid collected up in there.

Maybe yours is faulty @Lomke . Others only seem to have this problem with the 0.8mm reducer.

Lomke says it happens on two different atty's. I'm wondering if it's down to his wicking. @Lomke can you take a picture of your deck with the wicking installed?

Liquid is 50/50 or sometimes 60VG. Not a single problem with wicking, no dry hits or gurgling. Sweet spot for the sound alone is 1.2mm

67jurn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom