What's new

Dvarw or Kayfun? (Or other)

Depends, they crop up on the secondhand market fairly regularly these days.

Depends, they crop up on the secondhand market fairly regularly these days.

Is the https://www.khwmods.com/ site the only place to get it if I wanted it new and legit would you say?

Don't have any particular issues with clones myself but it's nice to get an authentic when it's relatively reasonably priced like the dwarv is.

Is the https://www.khwmods.com/ site the only place to get it if I wanted it new and legit would you say?

Don't have any particular issues with clones myself but it's nice to get an authentic when it's relatively reasonably priced like the dwarv is.

Brand new, yes, khw.

Am I being exceptionally blind and/or simple or do they not actually sell a complete tank, you have to buy all the parts separately?

Am I being exceptionally blind and/or simple or do they not actually sell a complete tank, you have to buy all the parts separately?

Yes you can, but that option is not in stock at the moment.

The complete tank is nothing more than the deck and the short glass tank section. All necessary and spare parts are included.
You can get those ones and have a complete Dvarw FL mtl or customize it with long glass tank, ultem short or long tanks, extra AFC inserts etc. Much more cost effective than buying both a complete set plus the upgraded parts.

For those with these tanks - can you get a 3mm coil in there, or are you limited to 2.5mm?
From what I can see it’s 2.5, but wondered if anyone had managed to squeeze a 3 in.

For those with these tanks - can you get a 3mm coil in there, or are you limited to 2.5mm?
From what I can see it’s 2.5, but wondered if anyone had managed to squeeze a 3 in.

I don't see any advantage to trying to shoehorn a 3mm in a small, restrictive MTL tank, maybe I'm missing something - but why bother when 2.5mm works well?

I don't see any advantage to trying to shoehorn a 3mm in a small, restrictive MTL tank, maybe I'm missing something - but why bother when 2.5mm works well?

It might be purely psychological, but when I switched from a 2.5 to 3ml coil in the two tanks I use most (Hastur and Nevermore), I found the flavour to be more pronounced (not massively, but I did think I could tell the difference).

Not a deal-breaker if not, was just curious.

Back
Top Bottom