What's new

Drip tips!

Different drip tips work well in different atties, it's a right pain in the arse, seldom does a drip tip that comes with the atty work for me

For MTL I like the black plastic/delrin style drip tips that come as spares with Berserker tanks.

For dual coil RDAs that use 810s I normally swap the drip tips for the type used on the single coil Recurve 24. They look pretty stupid on most tanks but they are really comfortable.

The tip that comes on the fireluke 22 is pretty comfortable, but a little bigger bore than i usually like.

I suspect the mtl tip, which i dont have, would be even better

I like that Figura tip too.

If only the 510 connector was 1mm shorter, it would be a better fit on some rta's.

Bought a couple over the weekend because they looked bob on. And they are, I love them. But agree that the connector is a tiny bit too long, and also find it a tiny bit too loose. I like a decent connection so that I can pick the mod up by holding the drip tip. Any looser than that and I will lose it coming out of a pocket or something.

Like Crispy, I tend to like the Berserker type tips. Don't mind them longer, but hate the little short nipple ones.

Having tried a bunch, I like the one that came with the Ehpro True by far the best personally.

Looks like a relatively wide bore with a funnel at the top.

Anyone know of any for sale separately which are like this one?

20210429_075959.jpg
20210429_080022.jpg

Back
Top Bottom