What's new

Damn Vape Mesh MTL RDA

Have noticed that RDA too. Hoping someone will try it. Not into RDAs personally but could be tempted if it gets the thumbs up.

It tempts me, mesh coils have been a revelation for stock DTL vaping recently and I reckon we’re overdue a step up MTL although these aren’t a stock coil.
I fear with such a low ohm build it’s going to get pretty warm with the airflow tightened up.

It tempts me, mesh coils have been a revelation for stock DTL vaping recently and I reckon we’re overdue a step up MTL although these aren’t a stock coil.
I fear with such a low ohm build it’s going to get pretty warm with the airflow tightened up.

Don't really understand how that coil could work at 15 watts, but then I'm not that experienced with mesh.

I find any of these so called MTL RDA's and RDTA's all suffer with the same problem in that they get too hot too quickly. I usually take several tokes off my MTL tank but any of the galaxies, strike etc I've tried I just had to stop using. Just too hot. I'll stick with my kayfuns.

Back
Top Bottom