What's new

Cthulhu Hastur mod.

I should add it's a shade under eighty quid which seeing they do all the cnc and metal press work themselves and historically is excellent stuff I think it's a good price for a looker.

I like the looks, but will try to hold off for a bit. Have spent too much recently.

Hint of Coolfire... I think that deserves an ‘Oooooohhh!’ :22:The price is more of an ‘Ouch!’ :D

That green one is nice. :)
Yeah they've got that British racing green.
Hopeful I've one On the way. I literally mailed them on first signs of it and the new tank and said here take my bank card and just get them to me. (True story).
They said one would be my way shortly so fingers crossed.

I like the green one too - have splurged on mods and atties last few weeks. But I have been looking for another regulated small mod for MTL so needs must.

@eyeball kid it says for pre-order but can also see it says available. Your comment implies they are ready - did you get an eta on shipping time? Also what is the new tank you mention? I did not see on site but may have missed it

I like the green one too - have splurged on mods and atties last few weeks. But I have been looking for another regulated small mod for MTL so needs must.

@eyeball kid it says for pre-order but can also see it says available. Your comment implies they are ready - did you get an eta on shipping time? Also what is the new tank you mention? I did not see on site but may have missed it
No it's pre order only currently bud. No eta date yet, just a conversation with the gang at cthulhu. I will let you know as soon as I get any information on dispatch.
The tank will be next. If you go to cthulhu 's website you'll get some sneak preview photo's on the front page or by following the Instagram link (you don't need to join, just the front page) very much an updated hastur mini in design.

Back
Top Bottom