What's new

Cthulhu Hastur Mini Builds

Never had any mouthfulls of juice from the hastur mini.
As you all have said, we've so many individual variables between us. Juice thickness, sweetness, tobacco. Coil type, size, ohms, cotton.
It's a game of balance. Although I'm used to rewicking every other day apart from that I've rarely had any issue's with modern mtl rta's. They have really got very consistent.

Mouthful of juice is a bit of an exaggeration, just a bit of condensation really, a few drips of wetness on the mouthpiece.

My missus was getting juice in her mouth all day a while back.. I took a look when I got home from work... She had lost one of the oval o-rings from under the top cap.. So i got out a spare from the tin (never expecting to find the lost one) and when handing it back to her I spotted the missing one by her feet. Its happened twice now. Got no idea how she dislodging the fuckers.

My missus was getting juice in her mouth all day a while back.. I took a look when I got home from work... She had lost one of the oval o-rings from under the top cap.. So i got out a spare from the tin (never expecting to find the lost one) and when handing it back to her I spotted the missing one by her feet. Its happened twice now. Got no idea how she dislodging the fuckers.
Lol, wondered where you were going there.
Thought you was gonna tell us you found the milkman under the bed.

Any idea why this happened? I rewicked it and installed new coil. I got realy bad metallic taste. Tried 4 new coils and everytime i got metallic taste. Then i washed and cleaned my vape and everything was normal again. No metallic taste, wicked perfectly.

Any idea why this happened? I rewicked it and installed new coil. I got realy bad metallic taste. Tried 4 new coils and everytime i got metallic taste. Then i washed and cleaned my vape and everything was normal again. No metallic taste, wicked perfectly.
Probably something metallic tasting in there. You cleaned it out and the taste has gone. Keep it clean seems to be the lesson here [emoji106]

I've got a Cthulhu tube semi mech mod on order. What sort of build would people recommend considering it is unregulated?

I've got a Cthulhu tube semi mech mod on order. What sort of build would people recommend considering it is unregulated?

about 1ohm is pretty good for an average MTL vape. That should give you around 11-12w at 3.7v. (obviously a little more/less at first/as the battery drains)

Back
Top Bottom