What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Shipping was $4 and a tax of $2. I think with shipping I paid about £21 after conversion.

nice..

..... I'm sure it will start popping up everywhere else soon.

@jj87 I bought my black hastur mini from 'vaping 101' so it might be worth popping them an email to see if they have them on the way?

yeah, I loved mine until it leaked everywhere and blew up ..... I'm going to have to look elsewhere for my own sanity. :D
Grab one of the last inbox's si, health cabin have some in on offer again and I've got two that have never failed me or leaked a drop.

Grab one of the last inbox's si, health cabin have some in on offer again and I've got two that have never failed me or leaked a drop.

I had one mate ... too big and heavy for me .... need something smaller and lighter ideally..... which is why I'm looking at the pulse, the original mechanical pulse is still my favourite squonk mod I've had ..... I don't don't want a mech really.

@Simon G You can pick up an original Pulse BF for £13 on ebay atmo, at that price you can't go wrong really. :D

You can have my pulse for nix if you want it.
its red and black and barely used
[emoji4]

nah, I don't want a mech ...... did I not make that clear? ... sorry guys, but thanks anyway.

You did make it quite clear, just wanted to say mine was cheaper than ebay,I've got a capo if you want that ,I think they are OK on low watts

Back
Top Bottom