What's new

Cthulhu 1928 MTL Squonk Atty

If you own the 1928 what rating would you give it, 0-5?

• 0 - Exceptionally Bad, Do not buy under any circumstances

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - Bad, Not Usually Recommended

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - Average, Might be worth a punt if it appeals to you

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3 - Above Average, a decent bit of kit

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • 4 - Good, Highly recommended for most people

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • 5 - Exceptionally Good, Just buy it

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Very impressed so far with the flavour. I'm running a 26 gauge nichrome build 2.5mm id 5 wraps I think, at 0.8 ohms in squonk mode. Juice at the moment is Gin Bramble by Lancashire Steam Company.
View attachment 171709
@cthulhumod
Got to say, after a full week of use, this has really impressed me. Well done to all concerned with the 1928. No leaks, flavour is excellent and works faultlessly with the Asmodus Pumper. 4 to 5 pumps and the 1928 is nicely full. [emoji106] [emoji106]

@cthulhumod
Got to say, after a full week of use, this has really impressed me. Well done to all concerned with the 1928. No leaks, flavour is excellent and works faultlessly with the Asmodus Pumper. 4 to 5 pumps and the 1928 is nicely full. [emoji106] [emoji106]

Ahh the pumper... now I have a reason to add it to my wishlist! The 1928's deep well (and low squonk holes) seems to call for a squonk that doesn't suck everything back out. Perfect fit :)

The flavour from the 1928 is really phenomenal. Really awesome job on this one and the Hastur Mini, @cthulhumod.
The only thing keeping me from buying another one or two 1928s is the flawed airflow (the gap between barrel and cap). I am really hoping for a batch that addresses the issue.

@cthulhumod
Got to say, after a full week of use, this has really impressed me. Well done to all concerned with the 1928. No leaks, flavour is excellent and works faultlessly with the Asmodus Pumper. 4 to 5 pumps and the 1928 is nicely full.
emoji106.png
emoji106.png

Does it not empty itself like on a 'normal' squonk when you use the pumper?

Got mine a couple of days ago. Very pleased with it, it has brought my old VT Inbox out of semi-retirement. Enjoying it much more than the Narca Clone that was on it before.

@cthulhumod
Glad to hear that! Thank you!

I don’t have one of these, so please feel free to ignore. But this problem of the slight space between the airflow ring and hikes on the cap. Would this. o be the case on any atty which has an airflow ring held on by o rings?

Back
Top Bottom