What's new

Coppervape Ubertoot UTA2

WHY have they done that?? Easy way to ruin a brilliantly designed conventional RTA surely? :doh:
I don't understand it either! OK I'm not the greatest fan of squonking ...... but why would an MTL tank need a tank AND a bottle? I keep feeling I'm missing something??? :30:

I checked the pictures on 3Fvape and apparently a normal 510 is inside and the bf pin comes as an extra

I don't understand it either! OK I'm not the greatest fan of squonking ...... but why would an MTL tank need a tank AND a bottle? I keep feeling I'm missing something??? :30:

+ it holds 5ml. That should be enough without the need to sqonk. I never tried it myself but wouldn’t it create unwanted airflow or pressure problems?

Well it was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening so I have built it as per @instantlady's instructions and am now happily vaping it. Just to clarify what can only be described as an error in the description on 3fvape, the 'bottom feeder pins' are nothing to do with squonking (thankfully). They are for changing the size of the airflow hole underneath the coil. The atty comes fitted with the largest bore pin but this can be unscrewed and replaced with a medium sized hole or a very small hole. I initially tried the smallest one but it was too tight a draw even for me. I ended up with the medium sized pin and adjusted the airflow down using the external airflow ring - perfect. The build quality is pretty good although the screws on the very bottom were quite loose and needed tightening up as was the 510 pin - no big deal. The vape quality is excellent with a wonderful flavour. Is it better than the Kayfun Prime, Skyline, Hussar and Dvarw that I have been using up until now? Probably not but it is every bit as good and it will be used in rotation with these. Overall I'm delighted with my purchase. Highly recommended.

Well it was waiting for me when I got home from work this evening so I have built it as per @instantlady's instructions and am now happily vaping it. Just to clarify what can only be described as an error in the description on 3fvape, the 'bottom feeder pins' are nothing to do with squonking (thankfully). They are for changing the size of the airflow hole underneath the coil. The atty comes fitted with the largest bore pin but this can be unscrewed and replaced with a medium sized hole or a very small hole. I initially tried the smallest one but it was too tight a draw even for me. I ended up with the medium sized pin and adjusted the airflow down using the external airflow ring - perfect. The build quality is pretty good although the screws on the very bottom were quite loose and needed tightening up as was the 510 pin - no big deal. The vape quality is excellent with a wonderful flavour. Is it better than the Kayfun Prime, Skyline, Hussar and Dvarw that I have been using up until now? Probably not but it is every bit as good and it will be used in rotation with these. Overall I'm delighted with my purchase. Highly recommended.
Thank you ... that makes much more sense! :D

Back
Top Bottom