What's new

Coming Of Age

I still play a little with my wrestling figures, but Hendrix rocks.

Revisited MTL back in January, fortunately it's been a good year for new tanks, so picked a few up along the way, in fact all my vape budget is going on MTL hardware and juice.

@Sp3ckyh0td0g81 Glad you're enjoying your vaping again. I'm sure everyone will help you spend your hard earned on some MTL gear :D
picked up rose v3 clone arrived yesterday thanks to @Rob all i can say is oh my days, this has to be the smoothest silkiest vape ive ever had the pleasure of enjoying, i am seriously amazed at just how close to perfect it is

That's good that you've managed to land on a tank that suits you so early. Some can chase a setup for a long time before finding the one that just does it for them. Don't be disappearing down the rabbit hole now, LOL!!

That's good that you've managed to land on a tank that suits you so early. Some can chase a setup for a long time before finding the one that just does it for them. Don't be disappearing down the rabbit hole now, LOL!!
Im a bit OCD when it comes to getting the wicking right in anything i use so my first attempt resulted in a bit of leaking so took advice given on here and its vaping better than i imagined it could

up until now ive been an RTA addict and then RDA's the influx of the pod systems though got me thinking i need to get in about the MTL world , gotta say delighted i did, and thanks to the wonderful apes on here its been easy to get solid advice and a quality bit of kit

I think it's the DNA make-up of a hobbyist to be a bit OCD :)

I've come the RTA/RDA route myself but didn't fancy pods on my way to MTL. I find it slightly ironic that one of my last attempts to quit smoking was through MTL (Aspire K1) which failed miserably and the only way I could get away from cigarettes was DTL, the Cleito will always have a place in my heart for this reason alone. It's only been since last christmas I revisited MTL as I couldn't be arsed standing at the back door to vape anymore as I was freezing my tail off.

Fortunately my wife is very supportive and lets me vape indoors as long as it's not cloudy.

Lately my vaping evolution has found me pursuing a tighter draw and I think that's the direction I'll be continuing with. I've mostly given up chasing hardware now but I do like a wee buy now and again just to keep the interest levels up.

Keep on experimenting and have fun!! :D

Tootle-puffer with a clouds for minutes mentality, LOL

So i posted this in the MTL Clubhouse thread unawares there was now a whole MTL section on the forum due to my lack of activity

so keeping in my lifelong lazy style instead of typing it all out again ive copied and pasted it over

so been inactive on here for a while busy with a number of things

I feel like ive came out the other end of my obsession with fogging out the living room and having tried a number of the new pod systems that have come out i was beginning to really enjoy MTL again.

So i purchased the Berserker RTA, fired a Ni80 Fused Clapton in there at 0.7 ohms, and filled it up with my very first tobacco juice to try, The Kingsman from Alfa labs, and i have just fell in love with MTL again, for nearly a week i have vaped nothing else and that hasnt happened in a year.

i am not awaiting delivery of my Rose V3 purchased from the legend that is @Rob and have a fresh bottle of Cuttwood Tobacco Trail waiting in anticipation.

Never thought id enjoy a tobacco juice but seriously loving it and annoyed at myself for not giving MTL the respect it deserves.

It feels like when you finally stop playing with your wrestling figures and learn to play guitar and listen to Hendrix, a coming of age :22:

I'm almost in the same place. The only rda I couldn't part with is my hadaly clone (I will one day buy a real one). From starting vaping to now I've gone through dual coil tanks, high powered mods, alien equipped goons. It's been a fun learning curve. After 2 years I'm on a mtl rda and a squonk system, 12 mg juice and a 1.3 ohm coil. Love it. After having a wobble recently with cigarettes again this set up has kept me happy and off them.

Back
Top Bottom