What's new

BSKR 1.5 mini - Review

Gatok

Initiate
I've posted this in FT's forum and I want to share it here.

I received this in a classic Vandyvape box. In the inside there was the atomizer itself, a black driptip, the SS tank, a couple of superfine mtl coils and a bag with spares. All clean and oil free.

ixbWFk2.jpg

I fully dissasembled it and then I gave it a good washing.

0WKY3hh.jpg

Here's a picture of the deck.

Gcl03HA.jpg

The refillig system is a good improvement over previous versions. Doesn't adds pressure to the tank since it has a 1/3 turn unthreaded top cap. The kidney shaped fill holes are on the big side. Nice.

rpIfCn7.jpg

Building on this couldn't be more easy. The post screws are THE SCREWS, the best ones I've seen in a MTL atomizer. You don't even have to use your finger to secure the coil leg under the screw, it gets easily trapped.

Kanthal A1 28 AWG, 2.5mm ID, 6 wraps, 1.07 ohms, 12 Watts.

8VisBID.jpg

Wicking is also very easy. Just thin down the cotton ends since the liquid channels are not the biggest ones.

qUT0iaU.jpg

OCq5p2T.jpg

Pack it, prime it, fill it and vape on.

Not a single gurgle, leak or flooding.

Very good airflow, super, super smooth. From really tight to some loose MTL. I don't think it's suited for DL, even with the bigger airhole.

The flavor is on par with KF lite 2019, I get surprised with it.

Overall, an excellent atomizer, it will be on my daily rotation, for sure.

Here's some pics with different mods.

Atto

OVPB9jg.jpg

Ehpro Mod 101

LP3cqBa.jpg

Pico 75W

fwl0rJL.jpg

Thanks for the review. I got one of these today on the strength of this and I’m not disappointed. Great flavour, on a par with the KF 2019, easy to coil, wick and refill, no gurgling or leaking, and no dry hits so far.

My new favourite tank. Got to get another one tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom