What's new

Brunhilde MTL RTA

LordOdin

Veteran
Over the past week or so i have started to get more into MTL and enjoying it. There are a couple of RTA's that have taken my eye including the Brunhilde, i know the quality will be ok but would like your thoughts. Also on my interested in list is the ZQ Trio RTA, so your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

I love the brunhilde. It's a solid, juicy vape. Not unlike the galaxies but it seems to pack a bit more punch. I'm not sure if that's actually a thing, or just the psychological effect of it's size.

Speaking of which... it's a bit unwieldy, and obv needs a decent sized mod to sit on. Def a "home" tank for me.

For the ZQ Trio it depends on what kind of MTL draw you like, I find it quite loose in terms of MTL. I've struggled to get really good flavour out of it, I can get good flavour from it but that's it, could just be my builds of course!

I love the brunhilde. It's a solid, juicy vape. Not unlike the galaxies but it seems to pack a bit more punch. I'm not sure if that's actually a thing, or just the psychological effect of it's size.

Speaking of which... it's a bit unwieldy, and obv needs a decent sized mod to sit on. Def a "home" tank for me.

Thanks for that @MHL I will probably get one in the next few days when finance allow, also Thanks @ForestMagpie , i prefer a slightly looser draw so it might just suit me.

it's a bit unwieldy, and obv needs a decent sized mod to sit on. Def a "home" tank for me.

Ive got mine on a pico
20210820_013644.jpg

I wouldn't say the brunhilde mtl is a mtl rta unless you use the airflow inserts I just used to close the airflow ring down as I don't like using inserts as there abit fiddly lol. if you don't use them it's more of a rdl or dl rta but i will say they are nicely made never had a problem with the three I've had in the past

I wouldn't say the brunhilde mtl is a mtl rta unless you use the airflow inserts I just used to close the airflow ring down as I don't like using inserts as there abit fiddly lol. if you don't use them it's more of a rdl or dl rta but i will say they are nicely made never had a problem with the three I've had in the past

I will be definitely getting one next week, I don't mind the inserts, find the one your happiest with and just use that one. For me it will be one of the bigger ones as i don't like my Draw too tight, been looking at the Neeko as well but don't fancy paying the prices they go for for a MTL Vape.

I will be definitely getting one next week, I don't mind the inserts, find the one your happiest with and just use that one. For me it will be one of the bigger ones as i don't like my Draw too tight, been looking at the Neeko as well but don't fancy paying the prices they go for for a MTL Vape.

That's wat I done with the airflow ring/topcap like I said and the neeko fir me was abit pish couldn't get the wicking right so had a leaky bugger or dryhitter defo found the brunhilde way better

Got one on the atty stand unused, drinks far too much eliquid for an MTL for my liking.

Back
Top Bottom