What's new

Bit of help??

hol

Achiever
Does anyone know of a top fill, top airflow mtl tank?? I realise I might be chasing something unavailable but it's for a friend.
It's for a disabled vaper who I'm helping out. Hence the need for top airflow as they hate even a weep of juice out of bottom airflow?

Any ideas apes??

Does anyone know of a top fill, top airflow mtl tank?? I realise I might be chasing something unavailable but it's for a friend.
It's for a disabled vaper who I'm helping out. Hence the need for top airflow as they hate even a weep of juice out of bottom airflow?

Any ideas apes??
Rebuildable or stock coils ?

Agreed Zenith or Zlide won't leak
(unless you forget to close the lid)

My only RTA top airflow is the Ammit and I don't rate it

If your friend is disabled and using stock coils then Innokin Zenith or Zlide is best bet
the older Zenith simply twist to open and fill, twist to close - zero fiddling even with dodgy hands
the Zlide you lift/remove drip tip, push to slide partly open (hence name Zlide) & fill

zero fuss, zero leaks

Ideally an rta and must be mtl, she cannot cope with dtl tanks hence ne posting in the mtl section.
But thanks for the suggestions so far. [emoji106]

Ideally an rta and must be mtl, she cannot cope with dtl tanks hence ne posting in the mtl section.
But thanks for the suggestions so far. [emoji106]

Well the Nautilus is a stock coil tank ergo the Zenith/Zlide is much easier to get on with

As I said I would not recommend the Ammit, it was a bit hit n miss for me
and even when it worked fine without flooding/gurgling it was nothing that great

If you want a piss easy RTA the the Cthulhu Hastur 3.5ml but it is a big fucker
but easy to mount coils either way, wicking just drops straight down than tucks into channels
top fill but bottom dual air flow......

BUT it doesn't leak, not ultra fussy about wicking and drop in the 2nd smallest hole
(option of 5 air inserts), use 2nd one 1.6mm hole, shut the air flow off and Bob's ya uncle
It doesn't leak, you shut the airflow off but it still draws OK with it closed
(so even if your big hands/fingers block the air control ring you can still draw OK)

But it is a big 24mm diameter tank, quite tall like Amitt but works much much much better
it isn't an ultra tight sucking a golf ball through a hose MTL tank but with 1.6mm insert shut down
it will produce a good MTL vaping experience with very good flavour
It isn't everybody's cuppa tea especially if you like really tight draws like the N2 can produce

Get a Zenith/Zlide for a stock coil tank or a Hastur 3.5ml
mini is smaller, not so many air options & wick tucks into channels etc....
the 3.5ml is much easier to use with more options - get it in silver if possible

The Ehpro True is nice but it can leak until you suss it
The hastur 3.5ml - you can chuck in a coil, wound any way, throw some cotton in and just works leak free

The Zenith/Zlide is a very safe bet though if I had to recommend a MTL tank for somebody else that was about as foolproof & leakproof as you can get

Last edited:
Or something more RDTA like the Vapefly Galaxies MTL RDTA. I take mine out to work in my pocket, never leaks.

Thanks all, I pass the info on. Appreciated [emoji106][emoji846]

Back
Top Bottom