What's new

Best Tobacco concentrates for DIY juice?

smonks

Initiate
I quite like my tobacco juices, if i had deep pockets I'd be vaping waxahachie all day long but alas I make my own and have given up trying to achieve anything as moorish as the Manabush flavours.

I've got a bottle of FA Golden Rollie which is ok (I was a rollie smoker before) but recently saw Vaping Vic praising the Yaelic Turkish which whilst not a concentrate, isn't too steep at £31 for 500ml.

Can you recommend your favourite concentrated tobaccos, and any good DIY tobacco recipes?

I don't like the harsh taste of most tobacco juices, but for 5 years my ADV has been Vapable or TW American Red.

This is very mild, slightly sweet and tastes like old socks when fresh and on its own. Mixed with some fruits and allowed to steep for a long time - I steep it for a year - it's transformed.

You can treat it as a base and make various concoctions, much like Manabush.

My favourite combination:

15% Vapable AR
1% MTS Vape Wizard
1% FA Storm
0.5% FA Liquorice
0.5% TFA Double Chocolate
2% mix of Blackcurrant, Fig, Plum, and other dark fruits to hand.

https://alltheflavors.com/

Go search thro' the above and get some ideas. And look for other reviews on concentrates, there is plenty opinions out there.

Bestcigliquid do a couple of good tobacco blends - buds Ordinance bomb is one I like. From justvape247 I have the Aurole tribeca which is not too shabby.

I am discovering that the cheaper baccy concentrates I have are just not what I need, so I've had to up my game. Got a few ideas from alltheflavours and so far so not bad.

You'll never recreate a Manabush that much is certain. for sure if you did @ZT would be visiting you late at night with a bucket of soapy frogs and a gimp suit!!

https://alltheflavors.com/

Go search thro' the above and get some ideas. And look for other reviews on concentrates, there is plenty opinions out there.

Bestcigliquid do a couple of good tobacco blends - buds Ordinance bomb is one I like. From justvape247 I have the Aurole tribeca which is not too shabby.

I am discovering that the cheaper baccy concentrates I have are just not what I need, so I've had to up my game. Got a few ideas from alltheflavours and so far so not bad.

You'll never recreate a Manabush that much is certain. for sure if you did @ZT would be visiting you late at night with a bucket of soapy frogs and a gimp suit!!
damn my nocturnal habits have been uncovered

I'll second the Bestcigliquid shout, I have around 4 or 5 of their NET concentrates on the go at any time, but I tend to favour the Turkish ones.

I'll second the Bestcigliquid shout, I have around 4 or 5 of their NET concentrates on the go at any time, but I tend to favour the Turkish ones.

Would you recommend one of your favourites as a good place to start?

Would you recommend one of your favourites as a good place to start?

My favourite is Sultan, but I also like Turk and Desert Ship. Non turkish ones I have tried and like are Honey Flue Cured, 565 Virginia and RY2. Sultan is a bit of a coil killer though and unless you rebuild, I would stay away from that one, lol.

Flavours are very subjective though and there's no guarantee you'll like any of them. BCL sell 10ml concentrates which allows you to at least try a few out. Steeping times on tobaccos are not for the impatient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inawera am4a (Amphora), standalone or in the mix, and Inawera Black Cat For Pipe, 2-4% standalone, well, it's so good. Dry, dusty and ashy vapes.

Back
Top Bottom