What's new

Beserker V3

Its both. with the short glass on, its 2ml. If you pop the tall glass on, its 6ml.

TPD versions are 2ml only, you don't get the tall glass with them, or the chimney extender.
So it shows on the site pics of standard 2 and 6ml version . Then tpd version just 2ml what version are they shipping sorry to waffle on :20:

I have put mne on the mix as with the extension on it's a tall tank. It's a cracking vape as is all of the berserker range. Very happy with mine hope you all like yours!!

Forgot the photo!!
IMG_20220525_145445.jpg

So it shows on the site pics of standard 2 and 6ml version . Then tpd version just 2ml what version are they shipping sorry to waffle on :20:
Like i said, you get the non-tpd version. So you can make it a 2ml or 6ml. Everything is in the box to make it whatever version you want.

If you buy a TPD version elsewhere, all you will get in the box is the bits to make it 2ml only.

Like i said, you get the non-tpd version. So you can make it a 2ml or 6ml. Everything is in the box to make it whatever version you want.

If you buy a TPD version elsewhere, all you will get in the box is the bits to make it 2ml only.
Brilliant that's all I needed to know Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom