What's new

Berserker MTL RDA?

Funny. I liked the berserker rda. But I didn't think it was a patch on the strike 18.
Did have a deep well though.
It's so nice that we actually have decent choices now. The jorda b, short cranked ect are all awesome.
I will try the Strike 18 again on the Wraith now, but the 'zerker seems a cooler vape? Probably partly due to that heat sink?

I will try the Strike 18 again on the Wraith now, but the 'zerker seems a cooler vape? Probably partly due to that heat sink?
Yeah I'm just happy we actually have choices now.
Used to be taking a punt on a mtl rda meant laying down a hundred quid on a hope.

Having had this with me for a day or so, and played with it, I've come to the same conclusion I did with the Berserker Mini. I love the vape from it .... it actually gives me the vape I like pretty much better than anything else, and is reliable to use, doesn't leak at all ....... I can put it down overnight and pick it up in the morning and get exactly the same vape I did the night before, without gurgles or spitting, and it even got knocked over and behaved well. It's intrinsically a good design.

BUT ........ I get the feeling Vandy Vape rushed these out. The Berserker Mini had dreadful o-ring problems, especially in the top section, and this RDA with its plastic inserts doesn't feel built to last - the plastic that's been used is already not slotting in as easily as the virgin ones and as they get full of crap and juice it's going to get harder and harder to keep them clean and clear, let alone fitting easily. I love using them ...... but I couldn't in all honesty recommend either to someone new to vaping. Which is sad, as I'd like to.

Just to add, I know this RDA is a clone ...... so the plastic will not be the same .... but still .... it's plastic ..... ;)

Having had this with me for a day or so, and played with it, I've come to the same conclusion I did with the Berserker Mini. I love the vape from it .... it actually gives me the vape I like pretty much better than anything else, and is reliable to use, doesn't leak at all ....... I can put it down overnight and pick it up in the morning and get exactly the same vape I did the night before, without gurgles or spitting, and it even got knocked over and behaved well. It's intrinsically a good design.

BUT ........ I get the feeling Vandy Vape rushed these out. The Berserker Mini had dreadful o-ring problems, especially in the top section, and this RDA with its plastic inserts doesn't feel built to last - the plastic that's been used is already not slotting in as easily as the virgin ones and as they get full of crap and juice it's going to get harder and harder to keep them clean and clear, let alone fitting easily. I love using them ...... but I couldn't in all honesty recommend either to someone new to vaping. Which is sad, as I'd like to.

Just to add, I know this RDA is a clone ...... so the plastic will not be the same .... but still .... it's plastic ..... ;)

I have the original RDA and the plastic inserts look cheap and not built to last also.

It seems a bit of a stupid corner to cut. You wouldn’t think it would have cost much more to make them from peek or something else heat resistant enough.

My clone inserts look a bit cheap.
I saw a berserker in the classies today and his inserts look better than mine.
A paperclip will probably be my cleaning tool.

It seems a bit of a stupid corner to cut. You wouldn’t think it would have cost much more to make them from peek or something else heat resistant enough.
I believe they are peek, on the originals at least. Still plastic, though ......... still heat and cool differently from the metal, still break down more quickly .......... :(

Back
Top Bottom